💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Houston rapper confirms sex tape with Iggy Azalea is real

betarixx

Featured Posts

Lame career boost.  :deadbanana:

The funny thing is that it would absolutely destroy whatever she had left of her music career :emma:

Her team is trying so hard to block it that it's not even funny 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The funny thing is that it would absolutely destroy whatever she had left of her music career :emma:

Her team is trying so hard to block it that it's not even funny 

I just read the other comments about their progressively changing story.  :toofunny:  omg, yeah. I assumed it was because they were worried she would lose headlines now that she is fading out slowly since her album has been released. 

Yeah... This should be interesting to see how it plays out. 

Honestly I think she will be gone in a year or two either way. 

I just read the other comments about their progressively changing story.  :toofunny:  omg, yeah. I assumed it was because they were worried she would lose headlines now that she is fading out slowly since her album has been released. 

They're probably trying to get Booty to break the Vevo record and get promo for the Re-release of TNC

Her tastes(not rly) :applause:

I guess the tape will be titled "Getting Iggy with It" :awesome:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

:excuseme:  :awkney:

They're probably trying to get Booty to break the Vevo record and get promo for the Re-release of TNC

Booty has a lot of work to do. Iggy is popular, but mainly due to collaborations and JLo isn't really "in" right now.

I actually love the song- should have been the first single- but they need a damn good video for it. 

TNC re-release will probably fall flat imo. She can't stand on her own as an artist well. 

:dies:  :lmao:  :dead:

:giggle:

Booty has a lot of work to do. Iggy is popular, but mainly due to collaborations and JLo isn't really "in" right now.

I actually love the song- should have been the first single- but they need a damn good video for it. 

TNC re-release will probably fall flat imo. She can't stand on her own as an artist well. 

Exactly, which is why they need controversy

Anaconda video is pretty much booty, and this will increase the views (mostly from haters)

Archived