Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Grimes scrapped her new album 7 months ago!

blahblahblahhhh

Featured Posts

No, the fans that support her should still support her vision and what makes her happy even if they don't like it

This is as ****ing ridiculous as fans being pressed as **** about C2C...like if this woman has had the impact on your life that you claim she has then you'd stop thinking about yourself for a second and be happy she's doing what makes her happy

The entitlement some pop fans feel is ridiculous :deadbanana:

it obviously wasnt grimes vision to release such a thing and she probably used that as an excuse to make her fans love her more (maybe it was maybe it wasnt but shes signed to a bigger more mainstream record label so who knows) and charlis basically going for the music/producers she would make fun of, she doesnt like it (and rants about it on twitter :rip: ) yet still she goes all in not caring about sh*t grimes on the other hand TRIED to not let that happen, theres a difference latoya1.gif

guess whos up in this bitch

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listened to Go for the first time just now and I personally like the song. such a bop.

But i''m not a stan of her so I don't really know about her work and how her previous work compares to her new style with 'Go' so I cant really say anything

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

it obviously wasnt grimes vision to release such a thing and she probably used that as an excuse to make her fans love her more (maybe it was maybe it wasnt but shes signed to a bigger more mainstream record label so who knows) and charlis basically going for the music/producers she would make fun of, she doesnt like it (and rants about it on twitter :rip: ) yet still she goes all in not caring about sh*t grimes on the other hand TRIED to not let that happen, theres a difference latoya1.gif

you have no idea what your talking about

Listened to Go for the first time just now and I personally like the song. such a bop.

But i''m not a stan of her so I don't really know about her work and how her previous work compares to her new style with 'Go' so I cant really say anything

go will probably be the only song you life from her tbh, her other stuff is different

i love go, and was looking foward to her new album

Well that sucks, 'Go' was such a bop and I was so excited to see the direction she took after her debut. Damn fans complaining for no reason, if you don't like it just don't buy it.

KyliesChild

Every artist should care for their fans. But the reason why people make music is because it is what they love and enjoy.So they are mostly making music for themselves and you shouldn't scrap your album because your fans don't like a song.Plus Go isn't even bad.

Or maybe they share a different opinion. You should know what's like, after all you love "Jewels n Drugs".

Oh no you didn't. :p

Archived