Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Grimes scrapped her new album 7 months ago!

blahblahblahhhh

Featured Posts

blahblahblahhhh

140912-grimes-scraps-album-rihanna-go.jp

Due to the fans not liking "Go", she decided to start all over again. Oh, Grimes, why would you let other people's opinions influence your work?

Source: http://www.spin.com/articles/grimes-scraps-album-rihanna-go-fans-reaction-als/?utm_source=spinfacebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=spinfacebook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIi57zhDl78

cLVNFqo.png

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

Gaga should take notes.

Most of her fanbase always goes crazy about whatever she releases, though. Even when it's bad :giggle:

too bad she did it because of fans complaining rather than her own judgement, so that makes it hard to get too overjoyed... but i am content inside, because go is not up to par with her previous work. 

too bad she did it because of fans complaining rather than her own judgement, so that makes it hard to get too overjoyed... but i am content inside, because go is not up to par with her previous work. 

To be fair the direction was more R&B/Urban because that's what Roc Nation said she needed to do and her fans weren't having it

To be fair the direction was more R&B/Urban because that's what Roc Nation said she needed to do and her fans weren't having it

i just hope that she realises it's not grimes-quality rather than deciding on the whims of her fans (who were right if you ask me). that's what'd make this cool. 

Robotboy

wow..

she was about to breakthrough. :ohno:

im sure its not just the fans, but obviously she feels like she dont wanna go the more commercial way and if thats the case then fine.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

djBuffoon

Most of her fanbase always goes crazy about whatever she releases, though. Even when it's bad :giggle:

Or maybe they share a different opinion. You should know what's like, after all you love "Jewels n Drugs".

djBuffoon

Gaga should take notes.

The fans, by and large, loved all of the tracks that were released before the album dropped. And still do. So, not sure how that would apply.

Didymus

Or maybe they share a different opinion. You should know what's like, after all you love "Jewels n Drugs".

I was kidding, obviously :koons: Hence the emote.

Indeed, I know enough about it to only make jokes :thirst:

Archived