💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

57th GRAMMY Awards - Sam Smith, Beyoncé, Pharrell win big!

APPLAUSE4YOU

Featured Posts

Worst dressed? Rihanna are you ****ing kidding? Stupid ass website

She looks like a beautiful pink swan. Looking like a new disney princess :giveup: :saira:

2d8irt.png

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
androiduser

I'm not gonna play this game now

because you don't have a valid answer

you can't deny that she was using too much prerecorded vocals, that she was barely dancing, and that she wasn't in the audience for most of the show to pay tribute to other musicians

somnambulist

I don't know what madonna was thinking. So ugly. If she wanted to do matador, might as well come out in what you wore in the music video that looked a lot better.

Gaga has literally never been interested in this feud creating by the media and madonna herself

tonight she just wants to sing a Jazz song with her loved friend Tony Bennet and now she is taking time to get ready for her performance, cause unlike Madonna she has a good voice that needs to get ready, plus we don't know what she is doing backstage, maybe something shocking, it's gaga

not everything in this world is about Madonna you know

ibsSMUxbjOT5Kk.gif

We both know she has said a couple thing too.

because you don't have a valid answer

you can't deny that she was using too much prerecorded vocals, that she was barely dancing, and that she wasn't in the audience for most of the show to pay tribute to other musicians

Seriously what does that have to do with anything :smh:.

I'm done for tonight goodnight y'all.

We both know she has said a couple thing too.

a couple of things vs LOTS of things said and done by Madonna herself

it's pretty obvious who has taken this Feud more seriously

stop with your self-drag

ibsSMUxbjOT5Kk.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Gaga has literally never been interested in this feud creating by the media and madonna herself

tonight she just wants to sing a Jazz song with her loved friend Tony Bennet and now she is taking time to get ready for her performance, cause unlike Madonna she has a good voice that needs to get ready, plus we don't know what she is doing backstage, maybe something shocking, it's gaga

not everything in this world is about Madonna you know

At this point, the less Gaga is linked with Madonna the better. If she sat there stone faced during Madonna's performance it would became a negative story, but if she pretends to enjoy it it becomes pro-Madonna publicity.

Calm your tits little twinks. If Gaga was doing what Sia is doing you all would be calling it "performance art". Our fave's career is based on this kind of gimmicks so stop calling out artists for being attention seekers. You all complain when the general public call Lady Gaga "ridiculous" or "an attention seeker" so please don't be ridiculous. You don't have to like it or her but at least try to be congruent for at least once. 

This tbh. :manicure:

If anything I think Sia is the one artist that is most like Gaga in the sense that her "gimmicks" aren't just cheap ploys for attention, and they both have plenty of talent to back it up, so I'm a bit surprised at the reactions.

Ugh... The HATE towards Madonna is ridiculous!

Stay pressed, B#TCHES!

what hate?

literally the Madonna stans in this thread were the first ones talking **** and bringing gaga into this

ibsSMUxbjOT5Kk.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

a couple of things vs LOTS of things said and done by Madonna herself

it's pretty obvious who has taken this Feud more seriously

stop with your self-drag

ibsSMUxbjOT5Kk.gif

Did I ever say Madonna had nothing to do with the feud? It was obviously started by her in 2012 and she shut up by the end of that same year. Never spoke about her again in 2013, nor 2014 nor 2015.

Archived