:

:

:

57th GRAMMY Awards - Sam Smith, Beyoncé, Pharrell win big!

APPLAUSE4YOU

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyPrince

I hope Rihsus debuts her new single on the Grammys and steals all the limelight from everyone else. 

I hope Rihsus debuts her new single on the Grammys and steals all the limelight from everyone else.

And ride that wave of success to another #1 debut smash, SLAY, ALL HAIL QUEEN RIRI

androiduser

do record labels pay to be nominated like not offense but how in the world could prism be up for best vocals I mean katy is not a good vocalist 

For the millionth time, the Best Pop Vocal category (or any Vocal category for that matter) is not awarding the quality of vocals or the vocal performance, it is just called Vocal to make the dinstinction between an Instrumental piece and a piece with vocals.

The vocal perfomance used to be awarded with a Best Pop Vocal Performance award, which has been discontinued.

(Lady Gaga won for Bad Romance, btw.. beating Katy Perry among others... did the record labels pay in this case too????)

It has been "replaced" with Best Pop Solo Performance, awarding both vocal and instrumental performances, but it is not the same thing (and Katy Perry isn't nominated this year, but she has been in the past).

Not to mention that these awards focus/focused on the performance captured on the recoring of the nominated song, not some random youtube video proving who's better or worse.

swakby

I hope Anaconda wins in the rap record category. 

As for album of the year, all of the nomenees have decent records, which I am happy about. The other categories are messy. 

Archived