:

:

:

57th GRAMMY Awards - Sam Smith, Beyoncé, Pharrell win big!

APPLAUSE4YOU

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChasingTables
She deserves to win them all :flutter:
Preach. She deserves well more than Sam Smith. Chandelier isn't predictable and safe as SWM.

michaelxfennell

The Grammy nominations this year are a joke. I still can't believe Prism and Bangerz were nominated for Best Pop Vocal Album and Ultraviolence wasn't. Don't make me laugh. When did it become all about what's popular and not about good music and the artists behind it?

Fiona Apple

The Grammy nominations this year are a joke. I still can't believe Prism and Bangerz were nominated for Best Pop Vocal Album and Ultraviolence wasn't. Don't make me laugh. When did it become all about what's popular and not about good music and the artists behind it?

Ultraviolence?   :lolgaga:  Even Prism had better vocals than this one

michaelxfennell

Ultraviolence?   :lolgaga:  Even Prism had better vocals than this one

That's the most hilarious thing I've ever read. If you need further proof Ultraviolence has been on many year end best-of lists while Prism hasn't been on any. I like Katy but this is just ridiculous.

Fiona Apple

That's the most hilarious thing I've ever read. If you need further proof Ultraviolence has been on many year end best-of lists while Prism hasn't been on any. I like Katy but this is just ridiculous.

Dude 1)Ultraviolence (even if it has good reviews)isn't even close to be as good as BTD which got worse reviews 2)Year end best-of lists aren't about the vocals but about the music..Let's be honest..I DO like Lana,she is a great writer but she can't really sing and her vocals are weak even in her album in my opinion

michaelxfennell

Dude 1)Ultraviolence (even if it has good reviews)isn't even close to be as good as BTD which got worse reviews 2)Year end best-of lists aren't about the vocals but about the music..Let's be honest..I DO like Lana,she is a great writer but she can't really sing and her vocals are weak even in her album in my opinion

And the jokes just keep on coming, you really just tried to separate the vocals from the music. Ha, music includes the vocals, the production, the lyrics, it's everything. Prism was not a good album, lyrically or vocally but keep stanning. You can have you opinions and I can't have mine.

Fiona Apple

And the jokes just keep on coming, you really just tried to separate the vocals from the music. Ha, music includes the vocals, the production, the lyrics, it's everything. Prism was not a good album, lyrically or vocally but keep stanning. You can have you opinions and I can't have mine.

Lana is not good vocally.. If you could just STOP saying stupid things like "That's the most hilarious thing I've ever read." "And the jokes just keep on coming" the conversation would be already over

michaelxfennell

Lana is not good vocally.. If you could just STOP saying stupid things like "That's the most hilarious thing I've ever read." "And the jokes just keep on coming" the conversation would be already over

It was over when I said "you can have your opinion and I can have mine."

shaneybaby

these nominations  ... :awkney:

do record labels pay to be nominated like not offense but how in the world could prism be up for best vocals I mean katy is not a good vocalist 

swine killer

these nominations  ... :awkney:

do record labels pay to be nominated like not offense but how in the world could prism be up for best vocals I mean katy is not a good vocalist 

fl :megaflop: p grammys

Archived