💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga wows Dubai with ARTPOP concert

lego

Featured Posts

I'm literally repeating what they themselves said...how am I being negative? I read the whole thing, but I'm not blind to the obvious little shade thrown in there :smh:

No, you are taking out one part you see as shade and even bold some of it, trying to make it as a negative review when in fact, it was positive. They could've dragged her, she didn't really do that many changes to "respect the culture".

FreePalestine

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

The Swine Raver girl is inspired by late nineties raver culture though. Dont think they meant it in a bad way.

:usrs:

No, you are taking out one part you see as shade and even bold some of it, trying to make it as a negative review when in fact, it was positive. They could've dragged her, she didn't really do that many changes to "respect the culture".

I agreed it wasn't a negative review, but it was a "smerk" review 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Whispering

I'm literally repeating what they themselves said...how am I being negative? I read the whole thing, but I'm not blind to the obvious little shade thrown in there :smh:

What parts did you think were complimentary? What parts did you like about this review?

Diamond Heart

:usrs:

I dont understand what your implying by this. I mean yeah some of the comments the made are a bit cheeky but 1997 rave outfit isnt, in fact i bet gaga would love that someone said that.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Whispering

I saw the positive, but I'm not gonna pretend like I didn't see the shade either :ohwell: That's being real

Be real and quote some of the positive parts that were exciting for you to read.

Being "real" =/= pointing out the negative.

I don't think the writer of this review even knows what a shade is. If you read it from beginning till end, it's obviously positive. But some people see "the shade" in everything.

FreePalestine

TimisaMonster

What parts did you think were complimentary? What parts did you like about this review?

I enjoyed the part where they appreciated that she tried to speak Arabic, but it was too difficult. They also appreciated that she gave a great show despite the minor changes. 

Be real and quote some of the positive parts that were exciting for you to read.

Being "real" =/= pointing out the negative.

I mentioned them to you... I am real cuz I pointed out the good and the bad. Some here would like to ONLY notice and pay attention to the praise and if anyone dares bring up the "other stuff"....:smh:

Whispering

I enjoyed the part where they appreciated that she tried to speak Arabic, but it was too difficult. They also appreciated that she gave a great show despite the minor changes. 

I mentioned them to you... I am real cuz I pointed out the good and the bad. Some here would like to ONLY notice and pay attention to the praise and if anyone dares bring up the "other stuff".... :smh:

Nope, you just pointed out the bad. You mentioned the good after both of my posts. Don't act like you stated the positive before my second comment.

But good, glad you enjoyed something about this positive review! :)

I mentioned them to you... I am real cuz I pointed out the good and the bad. Some here would like to ONLY notice and pay attention to the praise and if anyone dares bring up the "other stuff".... :smh:

You love the meltdown, right? are you depressed? I'm worried about you.

TimisaMonster

Nope, you just pointed out the bad. You mentioned the good after both of my posts. Don't act like you stated the positive before my second comment.

But good, glad you enjoyed something about this positive review! :)

Just cuz I didn't post it, doesn't mean I didn't read the interview...:fail: I only posted it cuz you and others love to jump on the first "negative comment" you see...:smh:

You love the meltdown, right? are you depressed? I'm worried about you.

Are you bored and just wanna jump on the bandwagon? :reductive:

Are you bored and just wanna jump on the bandwagon? :reductive:

I'm serious because you don't look like a troll. Maybe you are depressed. :shrug:

TimisaMonster

I'm serious because you don't look like a troll. Maybe you are depressed. :shrug:

You'll be ok...:awkney:

Archived