đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Meghan Trainor Performs "All About That Bass" On Ellen

PicklePower

Featured Posts

PicklePower

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=UUp0hYYBW6IMayGgR-WeoCvQ&v=QSATlyRW1hY

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Season 12 :giveup:

is this song a hit or something?

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

PicklePower

Season 12 :giveup:

is this song a hit or something?

YES! It is the current #1 song :party::excited2:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

YES! It is the current #1 song :party::excited2:

Really? Nice.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

PicklePower

Really? Nice.

:party:

PicklePower

She's good live.

Yep :party:

One of the catchiest songs I've heard in a long ass time, and she comes across really well :flutter:

I hope she makes it big. She has the potential to. Have you heard her EP? It's so fun and amazing :party:

Psychedelic

:omg: She's impressively good live, I kept watching with a big smile upon my face throughout the whole performance!!!  :zilla:

Inb4 pressed comments  :Jase:

She's better at keeping up with singing and movements at the same time than some other pop stars I could name tbh

She's really cute to watch live 

PicklePower

i really like this song and she seems like a really sweet person, i wanna hear more now

Listen to her new EP "Title". It's on Spotify and iTunes. It's amazing, and it's only 4 songs so it's not like it's a commitment to listen to. :party:

There's just something so enjoyable about Megan Trainor. She's so big at heart. And she's already so comfortable and fun on the stage. She deserved this hit :legend:

Also, I remember listening to this bop back when it first released, and I told myself "If this song doesn't get popular, at least it'll be one of the best bops ever for those who listen to it. The fact that it's blown up so much since then is awesome.  :applause:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Archived