đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga on C2C promo: "Every album will be like this now"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

:lmao: you are giving people heart attacks with that title.

Glad that she has good management now.

I had my one OMFG  CHANGE THE TITTLE :deadbanana:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cameron Dallas

Am I the only one who understood she meant promo and how they're taking care of the album? :rip: seems to be a lot of hip breaking. mess

NewYorkCity

Yeah, that's true. I think C2C will cause headlines on release, and IMO it's gonna get rave reviews. So we'll see how it goes!

I can't wait!! :party:

Yeah they also have already made (on June I think) interviews to air on US TV the week of its release, they have everything planned! It is so exciting :)

I just broke my hip running here thinking that she would only make jazz albums from now on. Either way, I'm happy that all albums are gonna get the same treatment because you just can't go from such a heavily promoted era such as Born This Way to an era with very few promotional events such as ARTPOP.

Sugarfall

I really have no idea what it means lol

does she just mean every album will mean alot to her now? i assumed they all did anyway so i dont get what shes talking about

Better promo than ARTPOP

Sugarfall

ARTPOP had decent promo, the promo just wasnt executed well. it started off great.

I know it started great, but firing a manager mid-era isn't smart. Then she had a 3 month total blackout right after releasing an album :rip: They need to keep it on

Not people acting like ARTPOP didn't get any promo. :awkney:

Anyway, I'm glad she'll be puting in that much effort. :party:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

monketsharona

Good news ! CtC promo is flawless. It would have been a pop album, she would have returned high for sure ! But I'm pretty sure CtC is going to do very good in charts for a jazz album ! 

GagaMyBlood95

Lol she didn't mean like EVERY ALBUM WILL BE JAZZ LIKE C2C  :dies:

She meant that every album will be getting the promo it deserves from now on, just like C2C is getting it now!

Archived