Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Selfish selfish fans, god I just can't...

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

But I'm not pushing, I'm just asking if YOU want to :oops:

nahh.. its ok.

im not even hating.

just pointing out that almost everyone is getting a little annoying (including me).

like it or hate it, we keep it to ourselves.

00026 † 10000

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are getting attacked because they were disrespectful towards her. 

oh yeah what a formidable villain, a person expressing their opinion in 50 characters on twitter in a sea of millions of tweets about lady gaga. versus "most powerful pop star in the world" lady gaga with 42 million followers and countless rabid fans who will tear apart any dissenter of gaga worship and hound this person indefinitely, and put this person's twitter account under inspection by the legions of monsters and create discussions about them as if anyone knows anything about this person bar a few words. very fair.

HOW DARE YOU!

this is project #90320420347023732, of all the projects she promised us!

this is the REAL THING GORL.

its not a side project.

you're violating the LM code #435

lots of LMs will hunt you down.

I betrayed Mother Monster, please forgive me :cry:

GagaMyBlood95

At the end of the day, Gaga is happy. If it weren't for Tony and C2C, Gaga WOULD have quit music.

So be ****ing grateful and support her whether you disagree with some of her decisions.

This!!! It's the most important thing and it stands ABOVE all our opinions is C2C a good idea or not!

Isn't Gaga the one who keeps repeating that she wants to make her fans happy and she makes music for her fans? 

Clearly, the majority is not happy now 

And cry me a ****ing river.

Gaga gave fans 4 pop albums, now she wants to make something different while being HAPPY with it and you really have the nerve to say that she has to make fans happy?

After 4 albums, it's time to return the favour and be HAPPY if Gaga makes a Jazz album and don't b---h about it.

You gave the OP the validiest point: her fans are really selfish.

oh yeah what a formidable villain, a person expressing their opinion in 50 characters on twitter in a sea of millions of tweets about lady gaga. versus "most powerful pop star in the world" lady gaga with 42 million followers and countless rabid fans who will tear apart any dissenter of gaga worship and hound this person indefinitely, and put this person's twitter account under inspection by the legions of monsters and create discussions about them as if anyone knows anything about this person bar a few words. very fair.

Well it's their own fault for making nasty comments about their "idol", if you know Gaga fans then you know that they will tear you apart if you're disrespectful to their Queen so why do it? I mean he got himself into it.

Well it's their own fault for making nasty comments about their "idol", if you know Gaga fans then you know that they will tear you apart if you're disrespectful to their Queen so why do it? I mean he got himself into it.

no it's not, it's everyone else's fault for being psychotic about this. you're blaming the victim. i'd understand if the comments were deliberately provocative but they're clearly not. 

Isn't Gaga the one who keeps repeating that she wants to make her fans happy and she makes music for her fans? 

Clearly, the majority is not happy now and some of those people are getting personally attacked by Gaga herself. Doesn't that make her a double liar?

Well I'm a fan and I'm still happy with her music. I can't see any lies there. When a fan becomes a manager then he is not longer a fan. Artists are already puppets because of their record companies. They don't need fans on top to tell them what they should do. And honestly if anyone tells me what to do with my life, I would put him in his place. So when a fan does not love the artist but only what the fan wants from the artist, then he is not a real fan. Why don't you just enjoy what is given to you and you want more and more and more? Chillax little managers.

no it's not, it's everyone else's fault for being psychotic about this. you're blaming the victim. i'd understand if the comments were deliberately provocative but they're clearly not. 

How can the victim be the person who started it. He was the first one to throw the rock. I would understand your point if it was just an innocent, polite comment about how you're not happy with her new direction. There are so many ways of saying the same thing, the way you say it makes a difference.

:tea: 

Gaga is having so much fun and clearly enjoys recording the jazz covers, she isn't going to drop everything and make another pop album just because some fans want it. 

We will have jazz music for now and when Gaga wants to make something else, we will have it.

I can't wait for C2C tbh.  :party:

Kermit the frog

And cry me a ****ing river.

Gaga gave fans 4 pop albums, now she wants to make something different while being HAPPY with it and you really have the nerve to say that she has to make fans happy?

After 4 albums, it's time to return the favour and be HAPPY if Gaga makes a Jazz album and don't b---h about it.

You gave the OP the validiest point: her fans are really selfish.

Oh plz, like I'm crying because she's releasing a jazz album :smh: You clearly didn't catch the point I was making, so try reading my post a couple more times and maybe you'll get it.

How can the victim be the person who started it. He was the first one to throw the rock. I would understand your point if it was just an innocent, polite comment about how you're not happy with her new direction. There are so many ways of saying the same thing, the way you say it makes a difference.

because he didn't throw a rock, he expressed his opinion whether you agree with it or not. and that's what the issue is, you don't agree with his opinion and it makes you angry that he's not being "considerate" about how that makes you feel. nothing wrong with what he said. time to grow a backbone. 

South Blonde

just watch those fans go crazy after C2C is going to get tons of praise from the GP.

This + her interests come before ours...

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Robotboy

Clearly, the majority is not happy now and some of those people are getting personally attacked by Gaga herself. Doesn't that make her a double liar?

not at all

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Archived