Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Selfish selfish fans, god I just can't...

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

I just don't know from where to start because all this talking is making me really angry and it shouldn't because we have discussed the selfishness of monsters when it comes to Gaga and her choice, her life, her music many many times...

I know Gaga makes amazing pop records, I know jazz isn't her thing from the start but does that give YOU, a fan, the decision what she needs to do and what she needs to sing about? NO! No ****ing way... If she wants to sing jazz for the rest of her life, she will do it! I'm not saying she should but EVERYONE really needs to read that interview of hers with Tony where she is talking about dark times and periods during ARTPOP era! She says that in one point she didn't even want to sing anymore, do you understand that?! And then comes Tony and jazz music where she feels healed and safe and where she feels good - that doesn't mean anything to you?

I'm sorry, but I just can't figure some people out... I just can't and I'm one of those who want Gaga to continue making great records like ARTPOP, TFM, BTW... But this is a new time, if you don't like C2C and everything that comes with it, well then you don't have to listen to it because there are actually fans like me who will appreciate this album!

Just come back when Gaga decides to move on from this and continue where she stopped with ARTPOP.

Sorry if this is a little too much, I had to get it out of me  :sweat:

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit the frog

Isn't Gaga the one who keeps repeating that she wants to make her fans happy and she makes music for her fans? 

Clearly, the majority is not happy now and some of those people are getting personally attacked by Gaga herself. Doesn't that make her a double liar?

bionic

Isn't Gaga the one who keeps repeating that she wants to make her fans happy and she makes music for her fans? 

Clearly, the majority is not happy now and some of those people are getting personally attacked by Gaga herself. Doesn't that make her a double liar?

What kind of reverse Warholian expedition?! :giveup:

buy bionic

ChasingGhosts

just watch those fans go crazy after C2C is going to get tons of praise from the GP.

This :tea: I'm happy that she is in a happy place right now and I'm really looking forward to the album and everything else that comes along with it :party: 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

If Gaga sang Jazz for the rest of her career I feel that would be a kick in the face towards her fan base who are very much fans of her for her pop. However, there's nothing wrong with her trying new things, and dabbling in jazz if that's what she wants to do. I mean, we're getting NEW MUSIC which we otherwise wouldn't have got if she wasn't collaborating with Tony, so I'm not complaining. I agree though, if I was Gaga and saw so many negative comments from fans about a project that hasn't even been released yet, I would feel so disheartened. Gaga quite rightly takes her artistry very seriously, it's bad enough that she receives so much media hate, nevermind from her fans.

My advice to these people: Just wait. Listen to it when it comes out. Don't like it? Don't listen to it. I didn't think I would like JazzGa but I really like what she's released so far. Just give it a chance.. 

PS WE SHOULD REMEMBER GAGA IS HUMAN LIKE THE REST OF US

Have a little empathy..

Diamond Heart

The bottom line for me, is that everyone is entitled to their opinion. Music is subjective and not everyone is gonna like the same genres of music. 

However, what really irks me is when you have people CONSTANTLY saying **** about C2C, its not just their opinion anymore, its not about the fact they dont like jazz its about them feeling as if gaga has 'betrayed' them or whatever because shes not doing pop music. 'We got her where she is today' 'Well pop music is what got her, her fans' 
So she isnt allowed to try something else? To be quite truthful gaga doesnt owe her fans anything, but she always has given us what weve wanted (musically i mean) so why cant you just let her do what she wants for an album? 

If you dont like Cheek To Cheek or jazz then theres nothing wrong with that, just wait patiently for the next album please rather than flooding the forum with negative comments and whining. 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Jesse Pinkman

I don't know why fans get so worked up over others opinions. I just post what I want and read what others have to say. :shrug:

Its annoying sometimes, but it's a forum so you can't dictate how others will feel. People are always going to have different opinions and you have to keep on mind that some users are younger, and not as mature.

Gaga's music is mainly pop so you have to realize that some people don't care for this kind of music. And because it's a discussion board, they have the right to express that.

I for one am sort of excited, and I don't care what others feel about the album lol.

It's science, bitch

ItsTommyBitch

:rip:

Her own happiness and mental stability > Her Fans' happiness. She knows that. This is a chance to make music for her, its a liberating experience :yes:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

drag ha.

00026 † 10000

GagaMyBlood95

Well, she made ARTPOP and in my opinion, it's pure gold - every single song!

However, THE FANS were not happy with it and you know it! Is it because of music, promotion, sales idk but she gave us a great POP album and that wasn't enough...

I think she should do this one for her and for those fans who enjoy this kind of music..

BLACKOUTbritney

The bottom line for me, is that everyone is entitled to their opinion. Music is subjective and not everyone is gonna like the same genres of music. 

However, what really irks me is when you have people CONSTANTLY saying **** about C2C, its not just their opinion anymore, its not about the fact the dont like jazz its about them feeling as if gaga has 'betrayed' them or whatever because shes not doing pop music. 'We got her where she is today' 'Well pop music is what got her, her fans' 

So she isnt allowed to try something else? To be quite truthful gaga doesnt owe her fans anything, but she always has given us what weve wanted (musically i mean) so why cant you just let her do what she wants for an album? 

If you dont like Cheek To Cheek or jazz then theres nothing wrong with that, just wait patiently for the next album please rather than flooding the forum with negative comments and whining.

This. I agree with having your own opinion but you don't need to continuously express how you hate C2C.

Like get a hobby or move on until the next pop record

People acting like the last pop album she released was 10 years ago and C2C is her comeback album :rip:

ARTPOP isnt even a year old :rip:

She never said she is abandoning pop :fail:

This. I agree with having your own opinion but you don't need to continuously express how you hate C2C.

Like get a hobby or move on until the next pop record

Amen to that!

here's my point of view...

without us, gaga is nothing.

she'll be singing that jazz album along the streets as long as she wants.

she literally needs us.

she's talented, yeah. but there's also a lot of talented people.

its the fans who keeps these artists going.

the thing wrong with the fans though, they cant appreciate what gaga gave.

i dont blame then on the other hand, you cant SHOVE YOUR MUSIC to them.

gaga is not literally shoving her jazz music to us... but these jazz 'lovers' keep on pushing other fans to like it.

if you love jazz then ok. if some dont, then dont make them.

simple as that.

tldr; gaga should appreciate us. fans should appreciate gaga's effort.

gaga's little jazzsters, ok you like it. dont push it to us.

00026 † 10000

Archived