Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Lady Gaga DRAGS rude user on Twitter for telling her to forget C2C

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What an annoying thread. I can't believe some of you are worried about this little pricks feelings. Or that you're "confused" about the album eras. Or that Gaga's not an artist cuz she's treating ARTPOP as "disposable". You all are too much. Like my god, chill out. She's obviously very excited about C2C and not here for "fans" telling her to forget about it. Her reply wasn't even rude.

SEVDALIZA

So now she feels above pop :koons:

"Pop music will never be low brow"

K gagz :awkney:

Her pop was the best

Sad tbh

because she wants to do jazz for a while? lmfao k. when did she ever say she was above pop whatsoever?

operating from another world

FameHookah

because she wants to do jazz for a while? lmfao k. when did she ever say she was above pop whatsoever?

Her attitude lately...

Idc about jazz im not mad about it, but everything is weird since ARTPOP underperformed

Remember "**** POP MUSIC THIS IS ARTPOP"

"I'll do another jazz album after c2c"

She doesnt seem interested in pop anymore

ITS SAD MAN because i only like her pop , oh and Rihanna's ...

Guess i'll be back at listening rock-hip hop - rap like i used to before Just Dance...

I have hopes for a rock album tho..

WTF is MDNA

Psychedelic

wtf is wrong with these fans??? :wtf: if they wanna give an opinion about something they consider Gaga is not doing right, they should come here and fight with the stans like I do ( :troll: ), not with her on twitter!  :fail:

That guy is an asshole. What the hell, seriously?

Turning your back on Gaga because she got defensive over music she likes and enjoys and made with somebody0s he considers a close friend because he himself was being kind of a dick about it? Jesus.

3 points in and ready for more

Uhm. I fail to understand why some of you are dragging her for this..:awkney:

That 'fan' is a childish asshole. His attitude is disgusting. I personally believe she did the right thing. :coffee:

Fans : I don't have to kiss Gagas ass!

Gaga: I don't have to kiss this fans ass

Fans: I can't believe she just did that!

This. :applause::trootea: :worship:

daviddarko

You bunch of self entitled disrespectful ****s.... Laurianne Gibson was so right about this fanbase. Many are just disrespectful ****s.

I've seen comments about how she "handles the situation wrong". There is no ****ing situation, a stupid fan commented stupidly and she put him in his place as is her prerogative and her duty as a person who respects herself and is proud of her work.

I'm gonna say it again and I even invite warning points for this, a big bunch of fans should just be removed from this forum, I don't care this isn't a democracy, Gaga said it best when she said no negativity... I ****ing hate so many of you right now constantly dragging Gaga all the time. Like seriously GET THE **** OFF!!! **** you, **** you and you and **** you too.

:giveup: I love you :applause: :applause: I hope the Mods take action some day.

You bunch of self entitled disrespectful ****s.... Laurianne Gibson was so right about this fanbase. Many are just disrespectful ****s.

I've seen comments about how she "handles the situation wrong". There is no ****ing situation, a stupid fan commented stupidly and she put him in his place as is her prerogative and her duty as a person who respects herself and is proud of her work.

I'm gonna say it again and I even invite warning points for this, a big bunch of fans should just be removed from this forum, I don't care this isn't a democracy, Gaga said it best when she said no negativity... I ****ing hate so many of you right now constantly dragging Gaga all the time. Like seriously GET THE **** OFF!!! **** you, **** you and you and **** you too.

User LadyCaligula (who posted a LOT of hate in this thread) has been banned.  We do allow negative opinions, but if you do find a user who is just dragging Gaga constantly, for no reason, please report them, and help us clean up this forum!  :)

:sara:

wahkeenasitka

It's sad to see so much immature drama, both with the fans on twitter, and with the fans on the boards.. it's just ridiculous. 

The only wrong thing gaga did is giving her fans more respect and attention than she should, cuz they're taking it for granted and doesn't even know what boundaries is now, they're spoiled + doesn't appreciate a thing, its like being 'nice' became her job, I mean if it was rihanna that twitter rat wouldn't even dare to ask her what to do

TimisaMonster

Did he lie? ARTPOP is still being toured around the world, yet she literally dropped the promo since Applause and went straight topromoting the crap out of CTC with interviews singles and videos! Now she's also talking about doing a sequel jazz album with him, yet we've been begging for ACT2 which is already finished! :duck: Plus, it's :awkney: to know once again that she searches for herself on Twitter only to respond to one tweet from a concerned fan :wtfga:

She's starting to sound like Rihanna.... :eww:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived