💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will the next album be electronic or real band?

giskardsb

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think even she knows what she wants to do anymore. We're told "a second jazz album", then "an acoustic album with me and the piano", then "ARTPOP act 2", then "a rock album"... She doesn't seem to know what she wants. But I think ARTPOP definitely disillusioned her to the pop music industry and she will not be so concerned with trying to fit into the pop star mold in future. 

My personal hope is that she tries something very Bowie-inspired for the next album, perhaps a concept album or one where the music flows from one song into the next. She has what it takes to really let her creativity fly. Her work up until now has been very functional, as though she's holding back. I really wish she (or Interscope/management) would let herself become the best artist she can be. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

XoXoJoanneGaga

I think Dope will be a good benchmark for the next album; live instruments with some stripped back electronic elements. (not that I think the album will sound like Dope)

Cupcakeboy2

i think it will be an album with songs like electric chapel and let love down.. i would be so happy if this happened..

giskardsb

i think it will be an album with songs like electric chapel and let love down.. i would be so happy if this happened..

Let Love Down is one of my favorites ever, and others such as Oh Well.

I don't think even she knows what she wants to do anymore. We're told "a second jazz album", then "an acoustic album with me and the piano", then "ARTPOP act 2", then "a rock album"... She doesn't seem to know what she wants. But I think ARTPOP definitely disillusioned her to the pop music industry and she will not be so concerned with trying to fit into the pop star mold in future.

My personal hope is that she tries something very Bowie-inspired for the next album, perhaps a concept album or one where the music flows from one song into the next. She has what it takes to really let her creativity fly. Her work up until now has been very functional, as though she's holding back. I really wish she (or Interscope/management) would let herself become the best artist she can be.

Yesyesyesyes a continuous album pls :giveup:

Archived