Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ariana Grande slammed for being a diva on Australian Promo Tour

One Five Ten

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

I think the diva part comes from never returning to finish the photos/interview and sending security to delete the pics (again)

I don't understand why she has to act all friendly to people who are just there to do their job, take a pic, make money off of it and move on to the next celebrity. I mean, maybe if I were a celebrity I'd be nicer, but that would have nothing to do with the practical reality of it: she is the star.

She's not famous enough to be acting like that

Maybe if she develops a personality first

It's her picture that's gonna be spread all over the internet. If she doesn't like the way she looks, I think she has the right to demand those pictures to be removed. I mean, are we really defending photographers and journalists who don't care one **** about her but just want a good picture to sell or a juicy story to tell? :shrug:

In fact, you could say it's more sad that any celebrity trying to put a stop to the media controlling her image and positioning herself in a place of authority to protect her integrity is called a diva and/or a b---h.

The media gets to do what it wants, the artist can't control that and she should know this would result in backlash. They can build her up and tear her down at will. If you can't handle that then you shouldn't choose to be a celebrity

If Gaga reviewed each and every frame from every shoot we'd still be waiting on Born This Way to come out

So reductive and pathetic.

Mariah at least start acting like a Diva when she became a Real international SUPERSTAR with a solid career and achievements, over 150 millions record sold, Grammys and several number 1 hits.

ibhiF14KcRrAu8.gif

Alcina Dimitrescu

I don't understand why she has to act all friendly to people who are just there to do their job, take a pic, make money off of it and move on to the next celebrity. I mean, maybe if I were a celebrity I'd be nicer, but that would have nothing to do with the practical reality of it: she is the star.

She doesnt have to treat them nicely but she shouldnt leave the photoshoot/interview hanging just because she didnt like how the top looked :emma: i mean all she did there was shooting herself in the foot (and give further validity to the vma girls story :smh: ) because had she done the same but returned this story wouldnt be out

She's not famous enough to be acting like that

Maybe if she develops a personality first

The media gets to do what it wants, the artist can't control that and she should know this would result in backlash. They can build her up and tear her down at will. If you can't handle that then you shouldn't choose to be a celebrity

If Gaga reviewed each and every frame from every shoot we'd still be waiting on Born This Way to come out

No one should be "famous" enough to act rude. Apparently this story was fabricated though according to Ari in a radio interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Le59QebZ2E

You make it sound like her job is superior to journalists and other jobs. They're both two individuals and they're both having a job and should act accordingly and be professionals. Only because you're famous doesn't mean you can act like a diva :koons:

GypsyPrince

It's her picture that's gonna be spread all over the internet. If she doesn't like the way she looks, I think she has the right to demand those pictures to be removed. I mean, are we really defending photographers and journalists who don't care one **** about her but just want a good picture to sell or a juicy story to tell? :shrug:

In fact, you could say it's more sad that any celebrity trying to put a stop to the media controlling her image and positioning herself in a place of authority to protect her integrity is called a diva and/or a b---h.

Lol goodbye.

She's a celebrity, there are bound to be pictures of her all over the Internet, whether she likes it or not. If she's going to be caught up with how good she looks in photos, she's going to have a hard time in the future as her popularity rises and more interview+photoshoot opportunities arise. Is she going to go around to every paparazzi and check their cameras for candid shots as well?

Besides, if she really felt like she didn't like the picture, she could've asked for a reshoot, OR at the very least get them to use existing pictures of her for their articles. Just deleting everything like that then refusing the other journalists who waited for her screams "diva" to me.

I love Ariana, but I swear some of her stans are really making a name for themselves with delusion.

Edit: She needs the media as much as the media needs her. It's a two-way thing. Gaga wouldn't be where she is today if she refused photoshoots back in the days as a rising star.

Didymus

You make it sound like her job is superior to journalists and other jobs. They're both two individuals and they're both having a job and should act accordingly and be professionals. Only because you're famous doesn't mean you can act like a diva :koons:

I think it's more complicated than that. I'm not gonna pretend the media doesn't help her get on top, but at the same time, whatever she does, journalists/photographers will never care about her or her career but only about seducing readers to get emotionally involved. If they can write a slamming article about her they'll do that much more eagerly than to say something positive or to stay close to the truth. Talk about professionalism.

I think people need to stop being so quick to judge a celebrity just because of a few stories that appear and I think celebrities shouldn't be expected to care about people that don't give a **** about them. It's her name, her face, her music, her body, her words and her life people are banking on. Artists should be more in control for sure for that exact reason.

Didymus

Lol goodbye.

She's a celebrity, there are bound to be pictures of her all over the Internet, whether she likes it or not. If she's going to be caught up with how good she looks in photos, she's going to have a hard time in the future as her popularity rises and more interview+photoshoot opportunities arise. Is she going to go around to every paparazzi and check their cameras for candid shots as well?

Besides, if she really felt like she didn't like the picture, she could've asked for a reshoot, OR at the very least get them to use existing pictures of her for their articles. Just deleting everything like that then refusing the other journalists who waited for her screams "diva" to me.

I love Ariana, but I swear some of her stans are really making a name for themselves with delusion.

Edit: She needs the media as much as the media needs her. It's a two-way thing. Gaga wouldn't be where she is today if she refused photoshoots back in the days as a rising star.

Everyone in the business only cares about one thing: themselves. I don't see the need to stand up for photographers/journalists who don't give a **** about her and are probably happier trashing her in an article than praising her. Sure, she could've handled it better but that doesn't mean she's a b---h or ruins every promotional moment that's handed to her, which is certainly not the case.

Whispering

Where there is smoke, there is usually fire. I don't really think all of this has to do with being a diva, but my feeling is that Ariana has some serious issues and insecurities (that go beyond the usual level of insecurities people have) and these are beginning to show up more as more pressure is put on her. I don't believe she is really ready for all that is coming her way and I suspect that she isn't the type of person that is equipped to handle all that comes along with this level of attention and fame.

Time will tell.

Archived