Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Guinness World Records named Gaga as 'Most Powerful Pop Star in 2014'

X Dreams

Featured Posts

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheOriginalOne
not to go on but i couldn't let it up. allah knows who is a liar and who is not.just took this screenshot after reading this post51KAcN1.pngdespite never seeing u b4, b4 you began flirting with me tonight i couldn't comment on any of your status because i assume i was on ignore. but now i can. and i still can. because i am not on ignore and you're still reading what i say but you're trying to act smug and now i've exposed you! i'm sorry... really. really.
OMG IM IN THAT SCREENCAP!!! :udidnt:

Kermit the frog

not to go on but i couldn't let it up. allah knows who is a liar and who is not.

just took this screenshot after reading this post

51KAcN1.png

despite never seeing u b4, b4 you began flirting with me tonight i couldn't comment on any of your status because i assume i was on ignore. but now i can. and i still can. because i am not on ignore and you're still reading what i say but you're trying to act smug and now i've exposed you! i'm sorry... really. really.

THE RUTHLESS EXPOSURE :lmao:

clock ha, microwave ha, photosynthesize ha.

Psychedelic

Queen of modern Pop Culture!!! :legend:

I love Rihanna and Katy too but they definitely don't have the same impact as of Gaga's. No wonder why she's number 1, depite the decline that ARTPOP was in terms of success... This decline is others' peak TBH!!!  :manicure:

And Madge being there among all other very recent acts... Gosh, when will others! :golfclap:

Where's Bey tho?  :huh:

PinkBalloons

Many of us doubt the authenticity of this, lower sales, record and ticket, compared to her peers, such as Katy, Cher, Miley,

lowest Twitter growth, lowest Google search rank this year. Fake picture, sorry!

Many of us doubt the authenticity of this, lower sales, record and ticket, compared to her peers, such as Katy, Cher, Miley,

lowest Twitter growth, lowest Google search rank this year. Fake picture, sorry!

They confirmed it tho.

Robotboy

its weird that her fans cant see just of influental and iconic she is and the cultural impact she has had. you are all affected by the haters :smh: shes far above all her contemporaries :gaga:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Archived