💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga tweets about being "fat"

Yanko

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

I think the main mistake people are doing here is assuming that fat=ugly/horrible.

Just no.

If I have to be honest here I have to say that when I was younger I would think that way too even If I almost never made fun of anyone that is FAT. But then when I gained more and put a lot of extra paunds on me I realised that it's realy dumb and stupid to make fun of fat people and that at the end of the day everyone decides what size they feel the best in (excluding those who are born with some kind of wieght disorders etc.) and just because the media is putting standart and 'right' sizes doesn't mean that they are the right ones.

I liked Gaga's body when she was at the VMAs last year - healthy yet not fat; (my personal oppinion). BUT just because she's gained wouldn't make me feel the way I feel for her any less or more because in the end of the day it's he body it's her issue. I signed up for the music and so far she didn't disspoint me. the way she looks it  all up to her. She's naturally beautiful person both outside and inside; she's amazing performer and has such a unique and amazing voice that's what made like her in first place.

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh, yeah I know what I said, but you obviously didn't get it, so 

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

The Child

Yep - I wish I could be as "fat" as she is tbh!

People overract just about a photo which was taken with a wrong angle.  :toofunny:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Does anyone understand the damage this causes. Like really ? Try to be a world famous pop star who has struggled with eating disorders for years. Ive struggled myself and reading what is on my tl is literally heart breaking knowing how she would be feeling. I got attacked by FANS about my backstage photo with gaga saying I was fat. Like are people that focused on putting others down over their body image because it makes them feel better about themselves or is this just what we should expect. Just because gaga says she doesnt give a **** or whatever doesnt mean she doesn't.

No, people don't think about that on the internet. It makes me worry when I know Gaga sees these type of comments coz we all know she had(s) an eating disorder so I worry that it may be a trigger for her. Also, this is why I have not put my m&g pic online at all. I just know there will be nasty comments and I don't want to ruin the pic with that sh*t. I'm sorry that you got attacked for you pic. :hug:

People overracted just about a photo which was taken with a wrong angle.  :toofunny:

Yeah but this sh*t happens all the time and i mean she is clearly NOT fat. it annoys me when all you see is comments about her being fat. :fail:

Michelle

Does anyone understand the damage this causes. Like really ? Try to be a world famous pop star who has struggled with eating disorders for years. Ive struggled myself and reading what is on my tl is literally heart breaking knowing how she would be feeling. I got attacked by FANS about my backstage photo with gaga saying I was fat. Like are people that focused on putting others down over their body image because it makes them feel better about themselves or is this just what we should expect. Just because gaga says she doesnt give a **** or whatever doesnt mean she doesn't.

That is incredibly awful fans called you that JUST because they are JEALOUS you went backstage.I'm sorry you had to deal with that bull**** :hug: 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

I think I broke some kind of mod record for most number of warning points given in 1 hour today.  :fail:

I hated to do that actually, because I'd rather have a mature dialog about this subject and explain to people why it's not okay to call someone "fat". 

Weight is just an aspect of a person, and we all have varying degrees of control we are willing or able to assert over that.  Insulting someone for being too heavy (and what is "too" heavy?  Gaga is not that!) never helps.  If anything it can make things worse.

I think I broke some kind of mod record for most number of warning points given in 1 hour today.  :fail:

I hated to do that actually, because I'd rather have a mature dialog about this subject and explain to people why it's not okay to call someone "fat". 

Weight is just an aspect of a person, and we all have varying degrees of control we are willing or able to assert over that.  Insulting someone for being too heavy never helps.  If anything it can make things worse.

gaga ha buns impact :manicure:

AgusPop

Weight is just an aspect of a person, and we all have varying degrees of control we are willing or able to assert over that.  Insulting someone for being too heavy (and what is "too" heavy?  Gaga is not that!) never helps.  If anything it can make things worse.

I can help you ;)  please, make me a Mod :sweat: i can ban all this little ******

Archived