💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga tweets about being "fat"

Yanko

Featured Posts

Gaga would have it easier with a GIRL fanbase.

Instead so many of her supercritical fans and biggest haters are gay, who often are intolerant of anyone being the least bit fat.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stefani328

You can turn off the song and open any magazine, watch commercials/movies/what have you and see what shape is revered by day's end. But this is probably better suited for the thread on the subject. 

Exactly  :)

Kermit the frog

the fact that she's probably lurking on GGD 24/7 and right now (assuming she's in her hotel or going their) she will read all the FAT and PREGNANT( :wtf:) comments ..... If I was her I would probably get in another depression like the one she was going through last winter.

Sometime u guys her own fans are the most cruel of them all. Not everyone has the perfect body and through 90% of her career Gaga's always been SKINNY and now she gained weight and u already labaled her as pregnant :wtf: u r no better than all the tabloids that were saying she was pregnant in 2012. .... and some of u went to the point that explained that her gaining a few is result of behind the scenes drama :deadbanana:

It's hers own desicion whether or not to be FAT, HEALTHY, CURVED, SLIM or SKINNY because she's been through different body sizes over the years and if her current state of body is what makes her feel good and comfortable than we have no right to judge her about that matter.

I think the main mistake people are doing here is assuming that fat=ugly/horrible.

Just no.

Pure Adrenaline

She had to see the Twitter comments before logging on GGD.

well Twitter there are more trolls than actual fans but here her biggest onlince community it's like her little social family and the fact that here is no better from twitter it's says a lot .... If I was Gaga I would have been really hurt from this, and not from the haters cuz it's expected from them but from those who have supported her through her career

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

This is nice and all but I hate that it completely ignores the health implications of being overweight. Oh well

Well, she isn't overweight so...:shrug:

It makes me upset that instead of seeing beauty people have to say she's fat,ugly... When she's NOT.

All those people hiding behind pics of their favs calling people out need to sit down

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Stefani328

well Twitter there are more trolls than actual fans but here her biggest onlince community it's like her little social family and the fact that here is no better from twitter it's says a lot .... If I was Gaga I would have been really hurt from this, and not from the haters cuz it's expected from them but from those who have supported her through her career

I hope she doesn't lurk here. 

If this is being fat i'm over

BxCldppCMAAMWkX.jpg

You can see she's so mad in this pic. :toofunny:

I'm sad she saw all the shallow comments from her fans. :ohno:    Grow up, people. :fail:

FreePalestine

I didn't say she was, I don't know how you and the 6 other people who quoted me inferred that from my post. I said she's ignoring the health implications of being overweight and promoting it as okay in retaliation to shallow people who are image-obsessed. But it goes both ways, if you only view weight as an image issue and then decide that it's normal or even beautiful to be fat, then that's an irresponsible message for people's health, that's all. I just don't like to see celebrities promoting being overweight cause it's not a good thing, but I know most people don't think about this stuff and they only care about the image aspect.

She's not promoting being overweight. :fail: It's not like she said "Stop being shallow and go eat 100 Big Mac's" or something. She was being sarcastic about herself saying that SHE'D rather be overwieght (which she is not) rather than being shallow (which they are being for constantly calling her fat when she's not).

vomits her mind

Does anyone understand the damage this causes. Like really ? Try to be a world famous pop star who has struggled with eating disorders for years. Ive struggled myself and reading what is on my tl is literally heart breaking knowing how she would be feeling. I got attacked by FANS about my backstage photo with gaga saying I was fat. Like are people that focused on putting others down over their body image because it makes them feel better about themselves or is this just what we should expect. Just because gaga says she doesnt give a **** or whatever doesnt mean she doesn't.

freebit

I didn't say she was, I don't know how you and the 6 other people who quoted me inferred that from my post. I said she's ignoring the health implications of being overweight and promoting it as okay in retaliation to shallow people who are image-obsessed. But it goes both ways, if you only view weight as an image issue and then decide that it's normal or even beautiful to be fat, then that's an irresponsible message for people's health, that's all. I just don't like to see celebrities promoting being overweight cause it's not a good thing, but I know most people don't think about this stuff and they only care about the image aspect.

She's a famous pop star, not Michelle Obama. Can you imagine the PR backlash if she even addressed the obesity problem in the U.S.?

Archived