💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga tweets about being "fat"

Yanko

Featured Posts

MahoganySnitch

I don't like to see people promoting unrealistic body images either, in magazines, on runways, on the red carpet. The constant images of women with no butt, hips or boobs...where their thighs don't touch and they have no fat on their bodies whatsoever, is what makes girls and women feel insecure and unhappy with their bodies. How is that healthy? Even if girls and women are a healthy weight, they still feel like they don't look like those size 0 models and stars. Most of them will never be like those women, unless they do d--gs or develop an eating disorder. It is a completely unrealistic standard that is dangerous and in the long run, does more harm than good!

This! 

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thefamebitch

Searching "Gaga is fat" on twitter? She rly needs to stop, her obsession with negativity is affecting her and me too.

It was literally all over my feed, and that's not including just the replies to the picture she posted...

CannaeDrive

most of these haters constantly making these rude a** tweets are probably resting their keyboards on their bellies as they type  :coffee:

And farting and belching while doing it.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Willy Wonka

There is a movement in the media that's essentially promoting a slightly overweight image as the new normal, and painting morbidly obese people as the outliers (example: check out the #1 song in the country right now). People think that it's normal to be slightly overweight and have a protruding stomach as long as they aren't breaking their scale. 

I know this isn't the right place to talk about this though, this issue frustrates me cause I'm a medical student and once you learn this stuff it's impossible to not see it everwhere. People are very misguided about it and it's a growing problem. But I won't discuss it here

Yet you miss the glorification of being underweight as well?

Furthermore, are we going to address the mental health effects that come with fat shaming?

Stefani328

the fact that she's probably lurking on GGD 24/7 and right now (assuming she's in her hotel or going their) she will read all the FAT and PREGNANT( :wtf:) comments ..... If I was her I would probably get in another depression like the one she was going through last winter.

Sometime u guys her own fans are the most cruel of them all. Not everyone has the perfect body and through 90% of her career Gaga's always been SKINNY and now she gained weight and u already labaled her as pregnant :wtf: u r no better than all the tabloids that were saying she was pregnant in 2012. .... and some of u went to the point that explained that her gaining a few is result of behind the scenes drama :deadbanana:

It's hers own desicion whether or not to be FAT, HEALTHY, CURVED, SLIM or SKINNY because she's been through different body sizes over the years and if her current state of body is what makes her feel good and comfortable than  we have no right to judge her about that matter.

She had to see the Twitter comments before logging on GGD.

Kermit the frog

It was literally all over my feed, and that's not including just the replies to the picture she posted...

Stop bullying me, people :giveup:

MahoganySnitch

Thin has always been in and even if you're too thin that's even a problem. Maybe in other parts of the world but I've never seen it in the U.S. They wouldn't dare put even a plus size woman in  commercials advertising anything.

And it probably will be for the foreseeable future. Which is why the debate over that Bass song irked me.

You can turn off the song and open any magazine, watch commercials/movies/what have you and see what shape is revered by day's end. But this is probably better suited for the thread on the subject. 

And farting and belching while doing it.

:dies:  swines

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Kermit the frog

If this is being fat i'm over

BxCldppCMAAMWkX.jpg

I don't know what it is, but there's something about her face in this pic that makes her look like a different person. Absolutely stunning.

My favourite tweet about the topic:

LeXXXi | alien toes @Lexiesus  

Hips are curvaceous. Ass looks good. Weave is on point. Money in the bank & a fine man. PLUS u beautiful. You ain't got no worries @ladygaga

YAAAAASSSS

MahoganySnitch

Yet you miss the glorification of being underweight as well?

Furthermore, are we going to address the mental health effects that come with fat shaming?

You'd be surprised how many people don't think such things exist. 

Archived