Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Comments you made about Gaga you no longer agree with

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

"Looks like she's just another Britney Spears clone with a wig" - when I've first seen the MV of Poker Face around very early 2009. Shortly afterwards, she became the world's biggest pop star since Britney Spears. And then I've seen her piano performance of Paparazzi for Capital FM, and from there, she convinced me that she's the real deal with a huge talent. Became a huge fan since then!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm. This is a tough one. I can't really think of anything I've misjudged regarding her. I've been a fan from August 2008 and on, but I wasn't young or naive enough to ever put her on a huge pedestal and hero worship her.

I think I did go through a period where I thought she was trolling with everything she said, but whose to say she wasn't at the time? This was during the Kermit-wearing days btw.

Confession time...

When I first saw her, it was her performance of Lovegame on Dancing With the Stars and I remember thinking she was lip-syncing.  I thought she was just another untalented flash in the pan. Then I saw the Bad Romance music video and was blown away. I have been ever since. 

We're all Stronger Together!

Gaga can do no wrong. 

"She knows what she's doing."

this

tumblr_n34oe7O2H81qedb29o1_500.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Prometheus

"She knows what she's doing."

Confession time...

When I first saw her, it was her performance of Lovegame on Dancing With the Stars and I remember thinking she was lip-syncing.  I thought she was just another untalented flash in the pan. Then I saw the Bad Romance music video and was blown away. I have been ever since. 

OMG THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME I SAW HER, TOO!

When Just Dance was big:

"This will probably be her only hit song"

When we saw the first ARTPOP promo pic:

"Omg, music will never be the same. Reverse Warholian experience, slay me"

"She's created this identity for herself, so she must be a completely different person behind the wigs and outfits"  :creepflop:

Back when I was in the GP and she had Just Dance and Poker Face on the radio and I didn't actually know what she looked like, I just heard what everyone was saying and assumed  :toofloppy:

I was so wrong, she really is who she is and I now love for her it  :kisses:

At first i kept seeing her name everywhere and i was like "who the f is this lady gaga, wtf, get outta here" i had never listened to any of her songs

and then, when i started getting into her, i saw the paparazzi video and i was shocked, so i started telling everyone to watch the video because she was so crazy and disgusting

now its my favorite video  :flop:

When we saw the first ARTPOP promo pic:

"Omg, music will never be the same. Reverse Warholian experience, slay me"

:toofunny: I was like "hide yo faves she's coming to snatch basic weaves" :rip:

First time I had heard about her was the first time I also saw her live but as I was travelling towards the concert venue I was saying to myself who was this b---h with the pretentious name of Lady Gaga. Then she performed LoveGame and I fell in love immediately :toofunny:

Archived