💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift / Katy Perry 'feud' discussion (background + KP's reply?)

HANZ

Featured Posts

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok lets wait and see if taylor and her FIRST single of the era can even compete with ROAR which was the FIRST single of katy. of even lets wait and see if taylor can release 5 singles and lead them all to the top 30 :)but sure we ll see how much tay tay will sell compared to roar:) WORLDWIDE :) or if shake it off can surpass dark horse the number one song of the yar so far by a female artist and katy's thrid single of this era

Is everyone on here special needs? I was addressing your statement that it will be the same scenario as the ARTPOP/PRISM era. I could honestly give two ****s which basic queen makes it on top I just can't stand Katy. Swift's first single this era is number one, Applause never hit number one. Katy isn't just releasing album right now. How are the two scenarios even close to the same?

It is. :)

You can't tell someone their opinion is wrong, it's their opinion... Again with the special needs behavior.

JaysAMess

You can't tell someone their opinion is wrong, it's there opinion... Again with the special needs behavior on here.

There's no need to throw insults.

There's no need to throw insults.

Then report me and stop being an insufferable ass hat who can't understand normal thinking.

JaysAMess

Then report me and stop being an insufferable ass hat who can't understand normal thinking.

The only person being an "ass hat" (lol what kind of insult?) is you for throwing insults around.

The only person being an "ass hat" (lol what kind of insult?) is you for throwing insults around.

:monsterpaw:

mmm Taylor is shady, all her songs are about someone else fault and she is the victim. She plays the innocent, but I'm sure she is secretly mean.

But Katy is quite shady too.

Ray of Light

well well. seething little monsters in this thread :) taylor should look what was gaga s future after trying to go after katy :) it was about this period last year. will history repeat itself?

And Lily Allen legendx.gif

I wonder if it will be a single with a drag queen dressed up as Kety in the MV eating cheese burgers and crying that she is fat :roll:

Evan Peters

Why are people bringing Gaga into this she has nothing to do with it  :toofunny:

emma roberts is an abuser

CherylColeClapping.gif

Jays knows what's up! :runhug::adam:

Did Taylor Swift really write a song about this? Sounds like she's ready to cash in on the drama. :coffee:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Archived