Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

In About 2 Months The ArtRAVE Will Be Over.

mucinex

Featured Posts

mucinex

How does this make you feel? Are you excited? Sad? To me, it actually felt very short, i'm happy she'll be moving on to new music(C2C) soon! :party:

Lady-Gaga-1200-1026x684.jpg

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

The last show is November 24th :confused: That's like 2 months and a half :sweat: I can't really be sad about it ending because my show is one of the latest ones, so I'm way more excited about my show than thinking about the tour ending :toofunga:

It did feel very short to me, but I guess that's because The Monster Ball went on for AGES, and The Born This Way Ball was longer too :omg:

CHROMATICA 2020

Happy, but not because I think this is a bad era or cause I don't like the music. lol. I was really hoping to go to this concert and I didn't so  :oops:

mucinex

The last show is November 24th :confused: That's like 2 months and a half :sweat: I can't really be sad about it ending because my show is one of the latest ones, so I'm way more excited about my show than thinking about the tour ending :toofunga:

omg :rip: i forgot october exsisted

Duella Dvil

No offence but thank god... This fashion is awful. I love NONE of it

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Duella Dvil

besides the seashell bikini and original winged ARTPOP outfit. The Tracklist was meh... the stage however my second favorite.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Teal Ambition

More like 2 months  :toofunny:

It went by so quickly though 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived