đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

REALLY?!?

Rome

Featured Posts

I have found that in Tumblr, not sure if the joint is photoshopped or not, but if is not she has been lying us about all the d--g situation since the beginning, I mean that was the time when she was saying all the time how bad d--gs are
I think you're confused. She never said she quit, ever. She talked about being addicted, yes, and overuse... but she never said she quit altogether, nor implied it.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So she has been lying us for a year now  :noparty:

The image is still edited

Where is the phone, and there isn't smoke in the original one

I like dancin', and ponies....

MurderLipstick

tumblr_ms50uzll3D1rzxwu9o1_500.jpg

I have found that in Tumblr, not sure if the joint is photoshopped or not, but if is not she has been lying us about all the d--g situation since the beginning, I mean that was the time when she was saying all the time how bad d--gs are

:huh:

I really hope is fake

She posted the picture of her journal with the lyrics of Dope and there was a joint on it.

MahoTheMnstr

byeeee... we all knew she would still do it, maybe not as much as she used to but i'm sure she still does. I would be more worried about cigarettes cause that can damage her voice and alcohol which is worse but it's her life she can do wtf she wants  :roll:

LaLuna

Not as bothered by the joint as I am by terry for some reason

Same. I hate that she's friends with that perv, I wish he'd just go away.

high heeled fem

Not as bothered by the joint as I am by terry for some reason

exactly :lmao: ****ing hell hes a sick creep

who cares if she has a bit of a puff this was her big perfomance VMAS was probs nervous jeeez bit different to having like 15 bongs a day which she did on BTWB  :roll:

She never totally quit, she just stopped smoking 20 joints a day lol.

Exactly :toofunny:

Same. I hate that she's friends with that perv, I wish he'd just go away.

i know why can't he? it's the one thing that makes me annoyed at gaga it really does shes not hidden in a cloud of pot smoke now so she should make a proper decision 

Archived