💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga at the Harper's Bazaar New York Fashion Week! (photos+videos!)

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GagaXCollection

• Teal Ambition

• lego

• Tropico

blacklistedd

She seems to always go back and forth between looking like an elegant woman in her late 50s and an early 20s metalhead chick.

I wish she would just look chic and cool all the time instead of like being so bipolar in terms of her fashion. She wastes a lot of great looks just walking down the street in NY.

giskardsb

Gaga looks elegant and beautiful and not even remotely "old."   She looks her age, which I guess to 15 year olds makes her seem ancient, especially in our youth obsessed culture. Some comments here are reminding me yet again why pop is considered such a superficial entertainment industry.

Pierre

this is so dumb, she's dressed up to look classy, not slutty. This is a fashion show, but of course, what do you know :reductive:

Fashion can be classy and s-xy without being boring, Carolina Herrera, Zac Posen, Diane Von Furstenberg, Giorgio Armani...say hi!

:reductive: :queenga:

But that comment wasn't even about the clothes, is the full style, she looks good (of course she does), but sometimes she looks older when she wants to look classy. ;)

Edited by Pierre
❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Elizabeth

She looks really good :flutter: 

She seems to always go back and forth between looking like an elegant woman in her late 50s and an early 20s metalhead chick.

I wish she would just look chic and cool all the time instead of like being so bipolar in terms of her fashion. She wastes a lot of great looks just walking down the street in NY.

Why should she have to just stick to one type of fashion though?  :huh:

blacklistedd

She looks really good :flutter:

Why should she have to just stick to one type of fashion though?  :huh:

Who said anyone has to stick to one type of fashion? To use one of her pop peers as an example, I think Rihanna has a really chic fashion sense and shes very daring when it comes to her looks while still managing not to look schticky. Gaga these days is all schtick. Its like "this is this look" and then "this is this look". I think Gaga has a good eye for fashion sometimes, but all too often she just looks like shes wearing everyday costumes.

Gaga looks elegant and beautiful and not even remotely "old."   She looks her age, which I guess to 15 year olds makes her seem ancient, especially in our youth obsessed culture. Some comments here are reminding me yet again why pop is considered such a superficial entertainment industry.

Its not her face that was being referred to as old, its her look thats bordering on matronly even despite the leg action.

i was about to comment about her looking older, it seems as if it has already been mentioned. :rip: 

she doesn't look old. 

But for a 28 year old,

she looks old. 

pink sushi

Omg i know right?! :smh:

Well... when people know for sure she's in town, there are always a couple of people. But it can get pretty crowded around big events. I was there last year around VMAs time, so... yeah, there were moments when we were 20, other moments when we were 200 :toofunny:

lol! Thats crazy!

But i see you got to meet her anyway obviously haha