Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Sire" info (old and recent)

Enigmatica

Featured Posts

i dont have it but i know people who do have it and refuse to give it, at least to me 

:hehe:  exactly, Who'd risk getting in trouble for a LQ snippet of SIRE? :laughga: Its  only 30 secs. from what i hear

I want Princess die studio version.

THIS^^^^^ Screw Tea,Temple, I want Princess DIE!! :legend:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:hehe: exactly, Who'd risk getting in trouble for a LQ snippet of SIRE? :laughga: Its only 30 secs. from what i hear

I'd die for those 30 seconds :spin:

antpats2

:hehe:  exactly, Who'd risk getting in trouble for a LQ snippet of SIRE? :laughga: Its  only 30 secs. from what i hear

youre acting like it's worthless. Thats funny since almost every tweet of yours is '@ladygaga please give us TEMPLE, TEA, SIRE, PRINCESS DIE, DWUW VIDEO, NUDES, YOUR CREDIT CARD, THE KEY TO YOUR HOUSE, AND YOUR ENTIRE UNRELEASED DISCOGRAPHY ON THE ARTPOP APP!1!1!!!'  

youre acting like it's worthless. Thats funny since almost every tweet of yours is '@ladygaga please give us TEMPLE, TEA, SIRE, PRINCESS DIE, DWUW VIDEO, NUDES, YOUR CREDIT CARD, THE KEY TO YOUR HOUSE, AND YOUR ENTIRE UNRELEASED DISCOGRAPHY ON THE ARTPOP APP!1!1!!!'  

:giggle:   You funny  ,hey I never asked for nudes or the key to her house,we dont need nudes tbh  :giggle: No negativity on this site please :party:

:giggle: You funny ,hey I never asked for nudes or the key to her house :giggle:

We don't need her nudes anyway :giggle:

We don't need her nudes anyway :giggle:

hehe , yeah. 

youre acting like it's worthless. Thats funny since almost every tweet of yours is '@ladygaga please give us TEMPLE, TEA, SIRE, PRINCESS DIE, DWUW VIDEO, NUDES, YOUR CREDIT CARD, THE KEY TO YOUR HOUSE, AND YOUR ENTIRE UNRELEASED DISCOGRAPHY ON THE ARTPOP APP!1!1!!!'  Yasss Gaga SLAY

BTW, that was months n months ago. Before we knew the App was axed.

Plus ur exaggerating alot of things on there. c'mon.

Why you being so rude? :noparty: I've always been nice to you. :crossed:

antpats2

hehe , yeah. 

BTW, that was months n months ago. Before we knew the App was axed.

Plus ur exaggerating alot of things on there. c'mon.

Why you being so rude? :noparty: I've always been nice to you. :crossed:

we found out the app was done like 2 weeks ago. Ive seen you tweet like that recently. And to say 'ive always been nice to you' doesnt really work since we have never actually spoken

we found out the app was done like 2 weeks ago. Ive seen you tweet like that recently. And to say 'ive always been nice to you' doesnt really work since we have never actually spoken

:confused:  okay...I know we follow eachother, :shrug:  i thought we talked b4. I dont know why your being so rude to me  :huh:

• 4 months later...
Pain of fame1

So there was no recording made backstage after all?

No. We're still waiting, along with TEA, Princess die.. :emo:

No. We're still waiting, along with TEA, Princess die.. :emo:

Are you sure? Rumour has it that somebody recorded the backstage meeting where Gaga sang Sire ,  in one of Australia artRAVEs back in August...

Are you sure? Rumour has it that somebody recorded the backstage meeting where Gaga sang Sire , in one of Australia artRAVEs back in August...

That rumor isn't true

Guess we're never going to get it. :madge:

Interscope might pull a Michael Jackson on Gaga after she ...you know....  :madge: . You just have to be patient for another 50 years.

It would be very ironic since she says she could be the next MJ in this song  :reductive:

That rumor isn't true

Sad :(

Do you remember anything else about the song btw? 

Sad :(

Do you remember anything else about the song btw?

Nothing that I haven't already mentioned here, it's one of those things where should she release it one day or should she sing it to another group of fans, my memory might pick up and say "oh yes I remember her singing that bit to us" - I'm surprised I managed to remember any lyrics enough to post/confirm them! Haha.

Archived