💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Where will Gaga film the artRAVE DVD?

Seashell Bikini

Featured Posts

TheAlienatedNYC

IF there will be a DVD, it will be London.
Btw, can someone explain me if she would bring back the BTWB for 2 dates in London, would she do it during the artRAVE (using 2 dates of the tour / replacing the show) or after the artRAVE? aaaaaand it would be at Twickenham or O²?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sweetzombie

It will have to be a date where she is playing multiple gigs in case she messes up. All artists do this for DVD's, London is probable, and didn't she already confirm a DVD would be happening via Twitter before the tour started?

You can also guarantee, if a DVD is happening there is no way she would shoot a DVD of a scaled down version of the show. The catwalks will DEFINITELY be on there.

Whilst I'm on the subject I wanna point out also that there is no BTWB DVD, she got injured before she filmed it and I keep getting really confused when fans constantly pop up saying they're waiting for a BTWB DVD to leak when it never happened in the first place =

Chromatica fan chat: https://t.me/joinchat/ObU0LRigtBKBmqxG5qVFoQ?fbclid=IwAR3hOUvyy93_W9ka9iDZBINEVVTRQp-Sd_PFLpwUJgef_SUW01jg3sHyukY

Rollercoaster

Hopefully London so I can be on it ;)

It will have to be a date where she is playing multiple gigs in case she messes up. All artists do this for DVD's, London is probable, and didn't she already confirm a DVD would be happening via Twitter before the tour started?

You can also guarantee, if a DVD is happening there is no way she would shoot a DVD of a scaled down version of the show. The catwalks will DEFINITELY be on there.

Whilst I'm on the subject I wanna point out also that there is no BTWB DVD, she got injured before she filmed it and I keep getting really confused when fans constantly pop up saying they're waiting for a BTWB DVD to leak when it never happened in the first place =

They did, have the potential to put together a DVD release using the cameras for the big screens, but they haven't. I think it could be brilliant if made like a documentary. Plus there's the Terry stuff on tour.

Archived