💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sam Smith reveals album is about his love for a straight guy

Yanko

Featured Posts

KillerCupcake

THANK YOU. Nothing makes me cringe more than when gay guys say they love straight men. We should all know that majority of the time the feelings we have for them will not be returned, yet we keep trying to convert them like we're Christians on Sunday. I will never understand.

Who the hell is saying gay guys are trying to convert straight guys? Who even said Sam tried to chase the guy and convert him. From what I understood they were close friends, and Sam fell for him. 

You know you can't f*cking help who you fall in love with, or who you have an immense crush on. Sh*t happens. 

I don't like being called sad and pathetic for having feelings for a straight guy. I'm not actively chasing him, I know I can't have him and that nothing will ever be there, but when you have feelings for someone, especially a friend, it gets complicated and they don't just go away at the snap of a finger. I didn't choose to like him :awkney:

This so much. 

Smh at all these guys in here. Really. "It takes maturity not to fall for the wrong person."  Jeez you can't help who you fall in love with, or have a huge crush on..... It just happens.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Willy Wonka

The responses to this are baffling to me. Unrequited love is painful. Unrequited love can happen to anyone. Unrequited love is sad, but not in the way you're making it out to be. The condescension and arrogance in this thread is so unbecoming.

I don't know whether to laugh at the replies here or worry about them.

The world isn't as black and white as you all make it out to be, stop judging someone because they fell in love. Jheeze just because you remain emotionally untouched doesn't mean others haven't got a heart.

The responses to this are baffling to me. Unrequited love is painful. Unrequited love can happen to anyone. Unrequited love is sad, but not in the way you're making it out to be. The condescension and arrogance in this thread is so unbecoming.

Thank you :applause:

I don't like being called sad and pathetic for having feelings for a straight guy. I'm not actively chasing him, I know I can't have him and that nothing will ever be there, but when you have feelings for someone, especially a friend, it gets complicated and they don't just go away at the snap of a finger. I didn't choose to like him :awkney:

To all those judging him for falling for a straight guy:

You don't chose who you fall for. The end.

And if you haven't been in that situation before then your opinion is irrelevant.

These

what the hell people

you don't choose who you fall for :wtf: and it's not like he's constantly chasing him to love him. He just fell in love with a guy then wrote an album about it knowing their love would never be :wtf: He didn't say "oh I'm gonna fall for this one guy even though he's straight"

you might aswell say he chose to be gay :usrs:

retroglamx

These

what the hell people

you don't choose who you fall for :wtf: and it's not like he's constantly chasing him to love him. He just fell in love with a guy then wrote an album about it knowing their love would never be :wtf: He didn't say "oh I'm gonna fall for this one guy even though he's straight"

you might aswell say he chose to be gay :usrs:

:tea:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Dangerous Man

I cant relate but i feel sorry for him. :cry:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Cody Draco

Been there, but I don't like your music Sam.

THANK YOU. Nothing makes me cringe more than when gay guys say they love straight men. We should all know that majority of the time the feelings we have for them will not be returned, yet we keep trying to convert them like we're Christians on Sunday. I will never understand.

I would disrespect the **** out of you if you said this in real life.

Sam Smith coming to snatch all dem gays. :legend:

Kidding aside, I haven't given him a chance for a listen because he doesn't really interest me but the theme of this album is really interesting tho I can't relate to it. But all the best for him.

Archived