💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Sixth album not released until late 2015-2016?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Don't forget that she might wanna settle down....I wouldn't be surprised if she ditched fame to get married and have a baby...and it would be understandable if she wanted that. And it's not like it's not time, who wants go give birth to their first child in their 40's :wtf:

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

Didn't she say to the fans in backstage that she wants to create her masterpiece but that it'll take time?

I'm fine with late-2015-2016 as long as she gives us a couple of feats in between.

MonsterJay

I remember when Talk That Talk came out and then Unapologetic came out like two weeks later. It was good cause, yasss new music. But it made both albums feel less, album like, I guess.

I don't mind long waits.

Cheek to Cheek as a break from pop will still have the next album feeling special, without giving us nothing for years like the wait for ARTPOP after BTW.

#Shade lol

Gypsy Hooker

Tbh whatever the wait time, it'll always be too long - I'm always in need of new Gaga music :laughga:

Therefore I don't care how long we wait as long as she's happy with the music that she's releasing

Or she could release a new album next week! :excited2: Haha, joke, but seriously - it's just my two cents, but I honestly think her best work is done when she's in a very limited time frame. Look at The Fame Monster, which was mostly written when she was on tour in early-mid 2009. Absolutely incredible. It's as if her best material comes when things are tight. (all that is subjective, of course.) 

Rollercoaster

I think the next lp will come around June/July. Simply because it'll ride off the back of c2c hype and the label are likely kicking her ass for a new album.

Jazz releases wont affect pop releases.

In hindsight, a tfm-like album about blonde decay would have been a better choice lmao

freebit

she has to release it before her space trip. or debut the first single in space. I mean... what would she perform in space? Jazz? Would she invite tony to space with her? :smh:

im hoping some time 2015

What if it turns out to be a Beyonce at the Super Bowl-type situation where she has a big platform but just performs old hits? :giveup:

Anyway, I'm willing to wait for quality, I just hope we don't have to wait more than 3 years. I can imagine myself losing interest in this site if she goes on a long hiatus, but I'd definitely still check for the album first week.

Can she please release the b side during this long long wait???? I dont think i can wait till 2016. Hopefully she releases it next year.

Pain of fame1

Very good tbh. And I hope she takes enough time off to really find proper inspiration and is ready.

FrankGutz

Apparently the Space performance takes place in June 2015, so I guess the album will come out around September

Old management like the app, there WON'T be a SPACE PERFORMANCE

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Bloody Matt

Old management like the app, there WON'T be a SPACE PERFORMANCE

The space thing has nothing to do with management. The space company invited her to perform and that's it. It's not that Troy booked her performance.

I'd say late 2015/early 2016

FrankGutz

Hahahahahaha ooook, we'll see

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

2016 at the latest sounds fine. A late 2015 release, on one hand, would be the most ideal for a new, all-original full-length studio album from her, if we've to take into account her usual 2-year gap for major album releases (2009's TFM, 2011's BTW, 2013's AP). I cannot imagine something beyond 2016. It's imperative for her to be heard on mainstream radio again as soon as possible. Otherwise, the harder it'll be for her to get (back) the good side of the radio PDs. Two straight years, three if we count this year, of radio absence is just too much, especially at this time where anyone could get a hit due to streaming. More new acts would have arrived by that time + her contemporaries' presence would more than likely only become stronger. 

I would frankly be happy with Gaga spending a couple of years away from the machine, really, working with Tony for much of next year - perhaps a few small residencies could follow in 201(5)/6. She could always play new music there, i.e. as an acoustic song, then return with a big release in 2017 :shrug:

Archived