💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Gaga's friendship with Tony authentic?

degenerate

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miranda Sings

But we've only seen like a good 2 solid minutes of them together (not singing) in real life.

She's kind been on tour on the other side of the world for months, so I'm not quite sure how they would hang out right now?

degenerate

I've noticed that some people assume everyone is as shallow as they are   :giggle:

Oh come on. She's 28 and he's almost 90. It's a valid question.

degenerate

She's kind been on your on the other side of the world for months, so I'm not quite sure how they would hang out right now?

No, I'm saying that I don't understand how you could tell that they're "clearly" good friends when that's the extent of what we've seen of them together.

I thinks there is a genuine connection with each other, especially musically, they already had a collaboration years ago so if they decide to do another entire album it means that there is a good relationship.

Obviously it's a kind of friendship different from the one with Lady Starlight or Tara, that is obvious. 

Oh come on. She's 28 and he's almost 90. It's a valid question.

I've seen stranger honestly. When I was around... my teenage years, i was really good friends with an ex-model who was in her 50s, and we were friends because we enjoy each other's art and company.

People can become friends anyone they want as long as they have something that keeps the friendship together.

Also the two solid minutes comment... celebs aren't on camera all teh time... or is it only their life in front of the camera counts?

Miranda Sings
No, I'm saying that I don't understand how you could tell that they're "clearly" good friends when that's the extent of what we've seen of them together.
You can tell by all their pictures, comments, and clear chemistry that they're close. Tony Bennett is a legend and doesn't need Lady Gaga to sell records. He wouldn't create a whole album with a pop star if they didn't have a connection.

ryhanna

Quotes like that in the OP seem a little forced, but I really do think they're good friends. I can sense a sort of protégé relationship between them, Tony being older and having more experience and musical wisdom, encouraging Gaga to really open up and experiment and let loose, musically. 

Archived