Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Sims 4 RELEASED

Honey Boo Boo

Featured Posts

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hellspont

The best part of the game is THE SIMS, the sims are finally awesome to watch and play. I have a married couple, the wife was cooking breakfast and the husband came in and turned on the music. The wife starting booging to the music and blew him a kiss while cooking :giveup: the cuteness I cant :cry:

Honey Boo Boo

No, it's like an updated version of Sims 2, but not quite Sims 3. They got rid of all the things that made Sims 3 good.

Implying Sims 3 is good and/or is better than Sims 2.

:laughga:

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

Darcklighter22

So far loving the game! yes it might be missing allot of features from Sims 3 but bf has it and almost every expansion pack.

Plus for me I loved the sims games but what made it boring after a while was the lack of emotions feeling like your controlling robots that just look human where as now I find the AI of the sims is sooo much better! plus the new build features are awesome because kinda use to struggle a bit before like that it's more user friendly but not in a to dumbed down version that it's still so much more customisable.  :)

LetsGetHigh

I really dislike this. :wtf: After playing for a few hours, I realized that it is such a DOWNGRADE from the Sims 3.

First of all, the open world feature being gone is very disappointing. I really hated how I needed to make a phone call every time I wanted to go clubbing or visit a neighbor. Second, the zooming in and zooming out ways are now plain frustrating, I don't understand why would they change it from the last series. Third, I like to play by my OWN angle, the angle I prefer, not the angle that changes respectively with the zooms. Fourth, what's with the delays? Whenever I want to interact with another Sim, I need to wait a couple of seconds to choose what action I want for my Sim to do, whereas in Sims 3, the pop-up was immediate. If you really think about it, the "emotion" thing isn't really a new addition, Sims in the 3rd series always had emotions.

Darcklighter22

From a few reviews online I've seen. If you skipped the Sims 3 which I did, then you really wont notice all the things missing from it that was in the previous game sure there are a few hiccups but the game just launched there are bound to be updates as time goes on.

Azor Ahai

ÃŽâ„¢ts a disgrace to the sims family.

This feels like sims 2 with better sim models and graphics.

Sims 3 models> sims 4

The emotions are rather stupid.

Meh

I played for like, 1 hour... and it looks really boring and I used to play just the base of TS2 for hours  :P

btw Guys, I have a doubt... I never really played 3... y'all think I should give a try? Is better than 4?

🌹 free britney 🌹

heavymlover

Meh

I played for like, 1 hour... and it looks really boring and I used to play just the base of TS2 for hours  :P

btw Guys, I have a doubt... I never really played 3... y'all think I should give a try? Is better than 4?

3 is quite good, specially with the expansions. It's not as good as 2, and the sims are kind of ugly imo, but it still has lots of great features that 2 and 4 don't have.

3 is quite good, specially with the expansions. It's not as good as 2, and the sims are kind of ugly imo, but it still has lots of great features that 2 and 4 don't have.

Downloading  ;)

Ty!

🌹 free britney 🌹

I miss the floating bobble heads in the action selection bubbles :noparty:

Although I love how smoothly it runs. I can ultra pretty much everysetting on my laptop and it works great. Even with everything on low the game looks really good too.

Also we should post pics of our sims :hor:

Ray of Light

I miss the floating bobble heads in the action selection bubbles :noparty:

Although I love how smoothly it runs. I can ultra pretty much everysetting on my laptop and it works great. Even with everything on low the game looks really good too.

Also we should post pics of our sims :hor:

What laptop do YOU have sis? legendx2.gif

Archived