๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ariana Grande charging fans $795 to meet her on upcoming tour

Navy

Featured Posts

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think $500 would be more appropriate and actually affordable for her audience, if she maintains her relevance, maybe next tour she could charge that amount, it's excessive imo.

I believe a 1D meet and greet cost like $500 when they were on their second album and at their peakย  :awkney:

ย 

At their peak? They haven't done a stadium tour until this summer, for their third album :deadbanana:ย 

drinkmytears

At their peak? They haven't done a stadium tour until this summer, for their third album :deadbanana:

ย 

Lets face it their popularity has gone down

htrllllsem

ย 

Which explains the reason why her tickets are half the price Gaga's are... :awkney:

ย 

She had 2 massive smashes this year.

ย 

Don't go there, comparing Gaga's success to Ariana's

why do you care so much? all of you are delusional.

she's getting $$$$ and you're complaining on an online forum.

u guys need life :awkney:

Paper Planes

People dragging her because she's been in the professional music industry longer. But Grande also had a mass following long before then from acting so let's not pretend she's a newbie in the entertainment industry as a whole.

delete it fat

Flippy

That's better than $1,500

ย 

:thirst:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

If her fans are willing to pay that to meet their idol or whatever, what's it to you lot? So she charges a fair bit, I'm sure her fans and the experience they get will deem it worth the cost.

TimisaMonster

That's better than $1,500

ย 

:thirst:

ย 

Preach....it'll only get more expensive from here, so if they wanna meet her, this is the cheapest it'll be :tea:

Stream my new single, ๐Ÿ’œ"Heartbeat"๐Ÿ’œ, on Spotify!

Archived