Dodo

?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Yay
    • Nay

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

Mmmmm why do you say she's getting injections? I mean, can we compare two pics of you made like 6 years apart and we won't see any difference?

Her face has changed.

Her lips are no way what they were back in 2012 during the BTWB, I don't think she's using injections again...

And for the rest of her face, it has changed, and it depends A LOT on the make up, she looks SO diferent from one day to another...

Around like the ending of last year her lips were 2012 again because even without any makeup her lips were huge whereas during the beginning of ARTPOP they were sort of going back to her normal shape and were smaller. I dont think aging has anything to do with it because at swine fest she looked pretty young with very minimal makeup but her face always looks frozen now and when she laughs or tries to do certain face expressions she always struggles. I'm not saying its a bad thing but I prefer her natural features.

image.png?w=500&c=1

Memes are so played out.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland

Memes are so played out.

As is judging a person based on what they wanna do with their body.

Get with the times.

Alien Tulip

As is judging a person based on what they wanna do with their body.

Get with the times.

You're right! People dont judge anybody now days. 

13VictorC

I just hope she will not have regrets later for doing this. She's still so young...

That's my worry as well. I hope Gaga takes good care of her health.

MJHolland

You're right! People dont judge anybody now days. 

Most people try not to. Genuine people that is.

Dayman

no injections makes her look skinnier but its her body who cares

Pretty much this. The injections just make her lips look bloated.

Elizabeth

At the end of the day it's her decision and none of my business. It worried me a bit when she said getting them done became like an addiction to her and I hope if she is still getting them done it's not because she's addicted or anything. I don't think they look bad though.

yes bc her lips look weird sometimes bc of the d--g use, particularly when she's singing/talking.

What do you mean by this? I've never noticed it?!

FameHookah

Her natural lips were flawless and it looked extra cute with her natural big nose.

lady-gaga-3.jpg

I knew when she got her lips injected in 2012 that I wasn't going to like it because I always thought Gaga was beautiful without all chemicals.

Her lips were still big last year but I liked how they were smaller and she almost looked natural again like in swine fest and I thought she was going to stick to the minimal makeup which looked good but then by the end of last year she went back to her btw ball 2012 ways and started adding chemicals to her face again and continues to do it every few months still like here for example

10608038_347326135420578_1005966383_n.jp

I know its her body and she can do what she wants but I wish she would appreciate the beautiful natural features she has and that she doesn't need lip injections, botox and facelift tape to be pretty. She's beautiful without all that junk in my opinion.

MTE :applause:

WTF is MDNA

freebit

The lip injections don't bother me tbh. She looks all right with or without. The only thing I dislike and hope she stays away from are (non-lip) facial fillers - those look weird on everyone and usually make young people look older.

Dangerous Man

Doesn't matter to me.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

no injections makes her look skinnier but its her body who cares

it dose not make her look skinnier she was skinnier

and idc she's perfect either way

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

LittleBoot

Nay.

I don't like the look of lip injections in general, though. Especially when it's someone with very distinguished facial features, I find it very distracting. 

yes it does it doesnt matter if she actually was skinnier or not

not really but k

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Archived