💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The X Factor UK 2014

Haroon

Featured Posts

MonsterOfSpain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LJkFDz7nAk&list=UUEY1ejsweY4DgMwOVJeEaBA&index=2

:lmao: and :awkney: at the same time.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SomethingMore

The guy at the end of last nights show (Jake) wasn't very good imo. Say Something is a beautiful song because it's so understated, the way he oversang it just killed it :/

Warning: This content might be explicit or offensive

Very nice to look at, though :fan:

I actually prefer his version to the other guy's version (ex military). Both of them sang it from the heart that's what I love so much about it !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Haroon

I still haven't caught up with this :flop: I'll probably just start watching when the live shows start and then go back and watch the auditions and boot camp things fully for the contestants I'm interested in :laughga: This way I won't be swayed by back stories at least :toofunny:

Rollercoaster

I can't stand the ex army skinny guy with no socks. He is awful.

I love Andrea he is unintentionally hilarious and easily the best singer.

In LOVE with Chloe Jasmine :)

Me too, and I loathe how ITV and the media are attempting to villainize her :fail:

BlondeKingOfGGD

Me too, and I loathe how ITV and the media are attempting to villainize her :fail:

I know yeah, there so stupid saying she's a fake because of her accent.. Chloe clearly explained that she went to a school and she picked up/learnt the accent. :')

bionic

Did you see her on The Face?

I know yeah, there so stupid saying she's a fake because of her accent.. Chloe clearly explained that she went to a school and she picked up/learnt the accent. :')

buy bionic

StrawberryBlond

I can't believe I got the result 100% correct last night. I've never been good at these predictions, but I got this one spot on - Blonde Electra out automatically and Overload kicked out via deadlock, leaving Stephanie. Wish I'd put a bet on now.

I am thrilled that the public actually put the correct people at the bottom - they're finally seeing sense. The bottom three epitomised everything the show thinks we want as opposed to what we actually want - the manufactured boyband, the good-looking young girl and the bonkers duo. But the result has just proved that the audience is wising up to these cliches and has had enough of them. I was shocked at how harsh the judges, especially Simon, were towards Overload. Yeah, they were awful, but it's rare to see boybands criticised so harshly because they always have huge fanbases that go on to make lots of money for the show. So, to have Simon say that their performance was shockingly bad and that he had no faith in them whatsoever, when he's usually so supportive of lucrative boybands, is testament to how rubbish they really were. Boys should never be singing I Kissed A Girl for obvious reasons (plus, a straight boy kissing a girl doesn't do it "just to try it," and it's never "no big deal, it's innocent"). And their vocals were atrocious and their singing in unison was a disaster. They're not even good-looking, which should be a pre-requisite for boybands. The producers were nuts allowing them to be wildcards when they were deemed not good enough to reach judges houses, yet bypassed the acts who did. I just love it when judges who made rubbish decisions lose their acts and look like they're about to pass out with the shock. Brings out my sadistic side.

I can't believe I got the result 100% correct last night. I've never been good at these predictions, but I got this one spot on - Blonde Electra out automatically and Overload kicked out via deadlock, leaving Stephanie. Wish I'd put a bet on now.

I am thrilled that the public actually put the correct people at the bottom - they're finally seeing sense. The bottom three epitomised everything the show thinks we want as opposed to what we actually want - the manufactured boyband, the good-looking young girl and the bonkers duo. But the result has just proved that the audience is wising up to these cliches and has had enough of them. I was shocked at how harsh the judges, especially Simon, were towards Overload. Yeah, they were awful, but it's rare to see boybands criticised so harshly because they always have huge fanbases that go on to make lots of money for the show. So, to have Simon say that their performance was shockingly bad and that he had no faith in them whatsoever, when he's usually so supportive of lucrative boybands, is testament to how rubbish they really were. Boys should never be singing I Kissed A Girl for obvious reasons (plus, a straight boy kissing a girl doesn't do it "just to try it," and it's never "no big deal, it's innocent"). And their vocals were atrocious and their singing in unison was a disaster. They're not even good-looking, which should be a pre-requisite for boybands. The producers were nuts allowing them to be wildcards when they were deemed not good enough to reach judges houses, yet bypassed the acts who did. I just love it when judges who made rubbish decisions lose their acts and look like they're about to pass out with the shock. Brings out my sadistic side.

Bless this post :applause:

Song choices for Saturday night revealed

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s103/the-x-factor/news/a604203/the-x-factor-week-2s-80s-night-song-choices-revealed.html#~oT03DzTxr3MGOq

I mean, the vast variety of songs they could choose from (it's 80's week) and we have TWO Irene Cara songs and a ****ing Rick Astley song?!?!? Oh, ITV. :deadbanana::smh:

PREDICTION

Finale

Andrea Faustini - Winner

Lauren Platt

3) Jay James

4) Chloe Jasmine

5) Fleur East

6) Stevie Richie

7) Jack Walton

8) Lola Saunders

9) Paul Aktinson

10) Jake Quickenden

11) Ben Haenow

12) Only The Young

13) Stereokicks

14) Stephanie Nala

Haroon

Just finished watching last night's show and tonight's results and I'm not surprised to be honest :shrug: I wish she'd have stayed longer but I didn't enjoy her performance at all last night :rip:

LOL and the way the guy from Stereo Kicks kept squeezing his band member's pec :deadbanana: I think Jessie J killed it :legend:

Archived