Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

When Gaga calls someone backstage...

liberacorpus

Featured Posts

high heeled fem

You don't get anything "special", you just go over to the ARTPOP Zone after the show. Her security guard remembers everyone, so it's nearly impossible to sneak in there. 

this sadly

i had a idea to fake something ages ago :toofunny: u dont get anything this tour like BTWB

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
high heeled fem

Bruno's funny. He was being naughty at the last sydney show. He was standin by the c stage and he kept feelin the butt of the poor guy dealing with the confetti. Lol also he was there for lmz vheck in and he poked some guy in the butt with his walkie talkie lol i asked him if he liked a good poke and he just smiled. Hehe

:udidnt: omfg really?

wow hes amazing what one is bruno :lmao:

:udidnt: omfg really?

wow hes amazing what one is bruno :lmao:

lol yes. Me and the girl I got chatting to before the show were watching him, and he saw us and he was just laughing with us. Like he touched the guys butt 3 times during one song. haha

Oh umm I didn't take a pic of him. lol

liberacorpus

Heres a little information. Gaga read my letter on stage at artRAVE Denver in the US and process to go backstage is pretty easy. I was front row at the barricade so it was very easy for security to find my friend and I seeing as they were primarily standing right in front of us when the whole thing happened. But basically what happens is, after Aura, she kneels down on stage and thats when everyone throws their gifts. After she asks you to go backstage, a guy named Bruno came up to us and told us to go to the ARTPOP zone before gypsy starts. We didn't get a bracelet or necklace or anything (well I had LMZ zone so i was already wearing the vip necklace I guess) but he ensured us that he would remember who we are. So during the interlude before the encore we went to the ARTPOP zone and were let in to see all of gypsy and then when it was time for the ARTPOP zone ticket holders to go backstage we just followed along with them. 

wow thank u so much for the detailed info  :kisses:  but in my artRAVE there won't be an ARTPOP zone, as it's in the stadium, i guess the ones in the stadiums wait somewhere else

actually i didnt go backstage neither did my friend brittany who got onstage in toronto. We went down the little quick change chute on the stage dancing to Jewels N' Drugs, then we got to talk to Gaga for a minute then she told us where to exit. 

Little Monster in Buffalo

Do they people that were invited backstage get a photo?

Pretty sure they do but not sure if its the professional one or just a selfie but i have seen pics from people who got invited backstage.

high heeled fem

lol yes. Me and the girl I got chatting to before the show were watching him, and he saw us and he was just laughing with us. Like he touched the guys butt 3 times during one song. haha

Oh umm I didn't take a pic of him. lol

holy **** hes outta control :lmao:

knew all her staff were gay :adam:

Yeah, all of backstage is handled by Bruno.  When I went, we all got a professional picture like APZ, we just went after them. 

holy **** hes outta control :lmao:

knew all her staff were gay :adam:

lol I don't actually think Bruno is gay. I think he just likes to be a "clown" and do stupid sh*t. ;)

high heeled fem

lol I don't actually think Bruno is gay. I think he just likes to be a "clown" and do stupid sh*t. ;)

what lol :omg: 

:toofunny: mess hahaa i wanna know what bruno looks like

Bruno is actually my favourite person X_X

He used to get me & Logan (my friend from Australia) to organize the lines before they got to the arena to do it because he knew we knew the rules. I'm pretty sure it came off as me being an asshole telling people how to line up but then when they showed up it would be all organized already so nobody fought.

Archived