• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jjang

• VenusBoy

• LetsGetHigh

• enigma princess

Sugarfall

Can't people get off life support and live?? Why is everyone saying she will definitley die?? :omg:

She's old, her heart stopped and it's beating through machines. If machines go off, her heart stops again. If I understood this right.

LoyalMonster

She's past 80.You don't just get off life support,maybe theres exceptions but usually its a very grim outlook especially at that age.People at that age can catch a flu whilst recovering and die.

Can't people get off life support and live?? Why is everyone saying she will definitley die?? :omg:

enigma princess

yeah, but poor Joan is 81. This will have destroyed her body and made her extremely weak

Laceface

Regret not seeing her last year on her UK tour :( I hope she makes it through. If people don't like her and can't show respect then don't open the thread and comment.

Edited by Laceface

hpmcmill

Joan was a VERY nice person- all the of the mean comments were in the name of comedy. I've met her a number of times and she has always been VERY sweet, so don't assume she wasn't a nice person because of some harsh comedy- it was her job. 

Edited by hpmcmill

Joan was a VERY nice person- all the of the mean comments were in the name of comedy. I've meet her a number of times and she has always been VERY sweet, so don't assume she wasn't a nice person because of some harsh comedy- it was her job. 

Regret not seeing her last year on her UK tour :( I hope she makes it through. If people don't like her and can't show respect then don't open the thread and comment.

:golfclap:  :applause:  :golfclap:  :applause:

Petrichor

:noparty: it all went down so soon w/o a sign

Everyone who has met her irl, has said that she is nice. She is a comedian after all, that is her humor.

THIS. Have any of you writing she is a mean person seen anything from her, pre-2000s? She paved the way for comediennes. She was the first female guest host of the tonight show. She is the reason why we watch red carpets today, and was the person who popularized the question "Who are you wearing?" She is a living legend and trailblazer, and just because she made one distasteful remark does not mean you should dislike. This woman has done so much for the entertainment and fashion industries.

Edited by Yes Please

monstereo

To be honest, im indifferent. She's a vile person in my eyes so idc.

Edited by monstereo

To be honest, im indifferent. She's a vile person in my eyes so idc.

She did not hurt or kill anyone, the least you could do is give respect to someone who might DIE.

Some people say more disgusting things on here than she has in her whole career. She's really kind in person, too.

Edited by Chic