đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

artRAVE Stage Being Set up in Dubai

Teri Hatcher

Featured Posts

i don't know why she doesn't perform to the Du Arena in Abu Dhabi, the capacity is about 23,000 and artists can charge high tickets prices

Madonna bring 46,000 people over two nights and gross $8 million

MonsterRocket

What about the show in Sydney? They need to build the stage there first. It makes no sense building it in Dubai 'cause they'd have to bring it to Sydney from there, and then take it back to Dubai... :awkney: I guess the pic is fake

Teri Hatcher

What about the show in Sydney? They need to build the stage there first. It makes no sense building it in Dubai 'cause they'd have to bring it to Sydney from there, and then take it back to Dubai... :awkney: I guess the pic is fake

Umm, you do realize that every artist has at least 3 sets of the stage for a tour   :awkney:

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

there two type of stages, the one for stadium and the one for arena, they are building the main mega structure for open field show and when the arena show will be finish, they will build up in dubai

MonsterRocket

Umm, you do realize that every artist has at least 3 sets of the stage for a tour   :awkney:

And do you realize they only use those in some certain urgency case? Do you really think they're having like three crews divided in different parts of the world recreating the same set always? ... :awkney:

What kind of sense does it have to have a stage built weeks before in the outside when there could be rain, snow, wind...? Be logical.

MonsterRocket

there two type of stages, the one for stadium and the one for arena, they are building the main mega structure for open field show and when the arena show will be finish, they will build up in dubai

They're actually the same. It's just that in open fields' ones they don't build the catwalks. They just change the use of space.

You know, it's still weeks until the show gets there. Is it really going to be up there when there could be rain, wind or external factors that could damage the stage?

They're actually the same. It's just that in open fields' ones they don't build the catwalks. They just change the use of space.

You know, it's still weeks until the show gets there. Is it really going to be up there when there could be rain, wind or external factors that could damage the stage?

the stage where gaga do the show is the same but when it's a outdoor or stadium show they need to build a mega structure to host the actual artrave

monsterdreams

Not sure how this toned down show is gonna look

I would've thought Dubai would have an arena by now though

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

spicemuncher

Not sure how this toned down show is gonna look

I would've thought Dubai would have an arena by now though

There's Du Arena in Abu Dhabi, which is about an hour away from Dubai, but they opted for this one for some reason...

Archived