Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BEYONCÉ or ARTPOP: Better Album?

Dangerous Man

393 members have voted

1. 1. Better masterpiece?

• BEYONCÃ?
    • ARTPOP

Featured Posts

I voted for ARTPOP because I just find the whole album to be something I can jam and listen to any day, anytime.

BEYONCE was great overall, but I feel like it's not something I can listen to all the time - I need to be in the mood to enjoy it in the moment.

Love both tho  :music:  :music:

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

I voted for ARTPOP because I just find the whole album to be something I can jam and listen to any day, anytime.

BEYONCE was great overall, but I feel like it's not something I can't listen to all the time - I need to be in the mood to enjoy it in the moment.

Love both tho :music::music:

I also feel the same. But maybe bc ARTPOP is popish thats why I can jam to it everyday more than Beyoncé.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Redstreak

Really? I love Heaven and Blue :giveup:

I wanna cry every time I listen to Heaven :giveup:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

ItsTommyBitch

Beyonce was quite a grower for me.

Its a more perfect album in about every way, but   honestly  ARTPOP gives me more joy, where as BEYONCE gives me more feels.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Cody Draco

But I don't feel like they are comparable albums. The musical style and direction of the albums are so different.

All it comes down to is which album you like better, it's not some deep comparison of sounds.

Definitely ARTPOP, and that isn't even based on a stan point of a view since I hardly stan for Gaga anymore (at least compared to how I used to).

Beyonce is just a really boring and overrated album imo.

*BEYONCÉ has some very strong tracks to it, but so does ARTPOP.

*Overall ARTPOP.

lairofhk

BEYONCE is the better album. It just is. The quality of the music and the themes honestly surpass ARTPOP. There are definitely more good sons on BEYONCE than on ARTPOP. 

Oh, and the whole "visual album" thing was executed flawlessly with BEYONCE. It's basically what ARTPOP should have, and could have been. It sucks everything turned out to be such a wreck tbh, there was def potential.

I love every song on ARTPOP but I also love every song on BEYONCÉ. I'll have to give it to Bey, but that's only because it's some of Bey's best work up against some of Gaga's worst. Born This Way and The Fame Monster **** all over Bey's discography.

Dangerous Man

All it comes down to is which album you like better, it's not some deep comparison of sounds.

:tea:

Dangerous Man

I just realized this thread has 11 pages, good job.

js3-snookifistpump.gif

Eh I have tons of 11 pages and above threads already, not really an achievement.

Jk. Thanks. :hug:

Archived