Dangerous Man

393 members have voted

1. 1. Better masterpiece?

• BEYONCÃ?
    • ARTPOP

Featured Posts

PatrickMonster

BEYONCÉ is the most overrated album of the last 10 years... "4" ****s on it tbh

After all the release hype, Beyonce only had one top 10 hot (like Gaga) and it only last about 6 months in top 100.

Lot of Beyonce's songs are boring (unless you love slow R&B), lyrical themes all about s-x and relationships (kind of dull). Bey only topped Gaga in using s-x to attract video views and controversy.

Gaga had 2 top 10 hits from ARTPOP, Applause and Dope

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

I checked out of your post around here. :later:

No it's okay, let Willy use other's opinions to justify his own.

Nnn... Clocked.

BEYONCÉ is the most overrated album of the last 10 years... "4" ****s on it tbh

Gaga had 2 top 10 hits from ARTPOP, Applause and Dope

I can't at Dope being always forgotten as a top 10 song, even I sometimes. :toofunny:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

I really don't like the idea of ranking things. I think they can both be "The Best" under their own criteria. 

Beyonce's album was amazing because of the amount of work and visuals that were put into it, and the music itself sounded great. 

ARTPOP was amazing because of the diversity, overall concept and goals, and unique qualities. 

Dangerous Man

I really don't like the idea of ranking things. I think they can both be "The Best" under their own criteria.

Beyonce's album was amazing because of the amount of work and visuals that were put into it, and the music itself sounded great.

ARTPOP was amazing because of the diversity, overall concept and goals, and unique qualities.

But the thread isn't about how they are uncomparable. The OP is just asking for the two answers that can be seen in the poll. Hmmm...

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

VforVendetta

It's obviously ARTPOP for me. It walays surprises me how people in here worship Beyonce.

Elizabeth

Obviously being on a Gaga forum there's going to be bias', but I do genuinely think ARTPOP is a better album. 

Willy Wonka

:lmao: It's not because stupids journalists didn't like the masterpiece that is ARTPOP means it's less good than BEYONCÉ.

No it's okay, let Willy use other's opinions to justify his own.

You both misconstrued my point, but if you're really that threatened by me that you need to try to come after me, be my guest.

djBuffoon

You both misconstrued my point, but if you're really that threatened by me that you need to try to come after me, be my guest.

You were using Metacritic to support your opinion. Which, considering that you have most likely disagreed with the MC scores at least once before, doesn't hold water. What is there to misconstrue? And please, no one is threatened or attempting to threaten.

Zsolti

couldnt even finish beyoncÉ

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Applause

I only like one song on Beyonce I think.. wasn't my type. But, I love her older music so much.

ARTPOP

Xalser

Willy Wonka

You were using Metacritic to support your opinion. Which, in the event that you have disagreed with the MC scores even once, doesn't hold water. What is there to misconstrue? And please, no one's threatened or attempting to threaten.

I said Beyonce was the better album. Enigma literally responded "no", like it wasn't even a valid answer. So I'm like, ****, look at Metacritic, I'm far from the only one who thinks it is the better album. Metacritic wasn't to support my opinion; Metacritic was to legitimize the existence of my opinion. I would never base my response on which album had the better Metacritic scores. That's stupid and sad. But if someone is going to try and seemingly question the validity of my opinion, yeah, I will gladly show you thst I'm not the only one who thinks so.

LoveAndDenim

BEYONCÉ is the album ARTPOP should of been. By that I mean, it should of had been a visual album. I also think Beyoncé is a great album, I love all the songs, and the minimalistic style. I think ARTPOP should of all different musical transitions like Ghost/Haunted, Blow/Cherry, Yoncé/Partition. I think each song is great and really shows musical depth and all has a very cohesive theme about how Beyoncé has matured and the woman she is now.

djBuffoon

I said Beyonce was the better album. Enigma literally responded "no", like it wasn't even a valid answer. So I'm like, ****, look at Metacritic, I'm far from the only one who thinks it is the better album. Metacritic wasn't to support my opinion; Metacritic was to legitimize the existence of my opinion. I would never base my response on which album had the better Metacritic scores. That's stupid and sad. But if someone is going to try and seemingly question the validity of my opinion, yeah, I will gladly show you thst I'm not the only one who thinks so.

I get where you're coming from, and I'm sorry if it felt like I was coming at you. I don't know, if someone just blurted out with "no", without any kind of counter-argument, I wouldn't even indulge them.

I know this isn't what you were trying to do, but it just bugs me when people use critical reviews as some sort of validation. There are film, albums, etc. that were not well-liked upon release, but have since found more appreciation (i.e. Blade Runner). And vice-versa (i.e. Crash).

Archived