💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Gaga and Queen perform "Another One Bites the Dust" in Sydney!

Foivos

Featured Posts

lavenderblondee

http://youtu.be/uMq72JaIuwE

This is beautiful. Their energy together is absolutely PERFECT, look at the way Adam looks at her when singing in the beginning. They both have that drive and love for performing. They need to collaborate together in the future.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

She was in Brisbane in the morning and travelled to Sydney, take into account she didn't have any time to rehearse this performance is fantastic. :applause:

somnambulist

I love how a performance with QUEEN gets 3 pages, and a meltdown thread about the app gets 20+ pages. 

Creyk

OMG :rip:

The comments on the article are horrid

I'm not sure I dare to watch the video now

MonsterMum

I love how a performance with QUEEN gets 3 pages, and a meltdown thread about the app gets 20+ pages. 

Right? :noparty:  :dies:

Jonna Lee

STAN for ha ROLLING STONE

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Shadow

Yes! They should work together more often, especially with legendary bands like Queen, Rolling Stone, Pink Floyd, or even KISS!

Even Adam Lambert fits well together with them. With their talents combined, they could raise hell with glory! :rockstar:

That is why there are times this fan base shouldn't be taken seriously, if so many people get hung up on something so small and yet hardly bat an eye to such epic talent. :coffee:

Put your hands up... đŸ–€

South Blonde

Her energy on stage! Rockga slays!  :legend:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

CoolTrainerTerry

PBS concert special Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga: Cheek to Cheek Live!, filmed at Lincoln Center, on October 24th

:eek:

Shadow

http://youtu.be/uMq72JaIuwE

Yeah! I would stan SO HARD if she started doing performances like this and improving her rockstar talent! She's already got that stage presence and energy and I could really see her go this direction so easily. She's like Cher, Blondie, and Freddie combined! :rockstar:

Put your hands up... đŸ–€

The ignorant comments tho

Just because they don't agree with your opinion that doesn't mean they're ignorant. That being said, the comments were for the most part pretty accurate, Gaga missed many notes and Adam made up for it. I'm here for Gaga x Queen, but I'm not here for Gaga oversinging/screaming songs that should be more theatrical. She has the voice for this song, idk why she chose to shout the whole thing.

Archived