Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

H&M campaign w/ Gaga & Tony to make its global TV debut this November!

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Italian Curls definitely got the ARTPOP Frankenwig treatment. Though, I assume this was from a while ago?

3 points in and ready for more

Vernier

Tony looks alive :legend: Love the hair, but Tony better watch out before it absorbs him :rip:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

It's getting bigger!! :laughga:

JUST LIKE THE ARTPOP WEAVE :derpga:

Guys heres a proper HD video of the aanouncement!   :worship2:   :woot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TIVIILSMXY

i need this shirt :giveup:

Cool. There is an H&M opening in my city, I'll have to try and get some posters or something.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Vernier

Is her management the one handling the c2c promo? They've done a good job :legend:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Desperado

Is her management the one handling the c2c promo? They've done a good job :legend:

It seems, her and tony's management

That sweater looks so comfortable. :giveup: And oh dear... I didn't notice the dog shirt. Mess.

Going to ask the closest H&M store to keep a poster for me when the promotion is over  :woot:

Same! However I heard some people had trouble getting posters when Lana had a deal with H&M.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Same! However I heard some people had trouble getting posters when Lana had a deal with H&M.

I asked last year when there was that promo with Beyoncé, they told me that an employee already reserved all the posters at the store for herself ( :grr: )... tbh I don't see why the would say "no", when the campaign is over they put the posters on the trash  :ohwell:   

Jester

Yep, Bobby & Live Nation :gaga:

HermioneGranger

I LOVE that jumper! I need it in my life! Do you guys think it will be in stores?

Archived