Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Kate Bush's first concert in 35 years: "Disturbing, Incredible"

Pluto

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

She has mentioned before that her first tour was exhausting and she hates flying. But I agree about the whole London thing, it's kind of stupid and unfair. I do like the setlist though.

She wouldn't need to fly with a UK tour. She could just charter a tour bus instead. Costs a bit more, but she'd probably make more money in the long run because all her UK fans can see her that way. Then she could take the Eurostar to France and perform there. I've been hearing there's a special ticket you can get where for a set price, you can use the rail system across Europe, which makes it ideal for those who want to go to multiple dates in multiple cities/countries (and for the artists travelling to these places). Rail and boat options do exist, so to say that you can't tour outwith your country because you hate flying is not a valid excuse when you can get such amazing deals with other forms of transport now. I think she's just got too comfortable living a reclusive life in Devon. London's just a little further north, so she won't have far to go when its over. Easy for her, not so easy for her fans. It makes me wonder why she bothered doing this if she had no new album to promote and no drive to do a nationwide tour.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She wouldn't need to fly with a UK tour. She could just charter a tour bus instead. Costs a bit more, but she'd probably make more money in the long run because all her UK fans can see her that way. Then she could take the Eurostar to France and perform there. I've been hearing there's a special ticket you can get where for a set price, you can use the rail system across Europe, which makes it ideal for those who want to go to multiple dates in multiple cities/countries (and for the artists travelling to these places). Rail and boat options do exist, so to say that you can't tour outwith your country because you hate flying is not a valid excuse when you can get such amazing deals with other forms of transport now. I think she's just got too comfortable living a reclusive life in Devon. London's just a little further north, so she won't have far to go when its over. Easy for her, not so easy for her fans. It makes me wonder why she bothered doing this if she had no new album to promote and no drive to do a nationwide tour.

Hopefully after these shows she does more, if she enjoys them we can hope. But just Europe would still be unfair to fans though, what about all the North American fans? And how is taking time to raise her son and enjoy time with her family "reclusive"? Not trying to start an argument but the "R word" gets thrown around with Kate's name too often.  ;)

I agree with the new material part as well, I definitely thought a big part of these shows would be some new material.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

high heeled fem

i WISH i could go anyone from here going :giveup:

Here's a picture of Bjork at her concert:

BwEz70kIAAAsQUY.jpg

OMG !!!

im so jealous 

There's videos on youtube of Lily/HOL/Joanni/Top of the City :giveup:

high heeled fem

There's videos on youtube of Lily/HOL/Joanni/Top of the City :giveup:

are u going

**** where can i get a ticket from now paying 900£ there must be a site :lmao:

i did find 2 ethical sites that u just pay face value but nothing left :lmao:

are u going

**** where can i get a ticket from now paying 900£ there must be a site :lmao:

i did find 2 ethical sites that u just pay face value but nothing left :lmao:

Nope, I can't afford to get to London from Canada. :toofunny: Apparently you can still get limited tickets at the venue, some people have had luck.

high heeled fem

Nope, I can't afford to get to London from Canada. :toofunny: Apparently you can still get limited tickets at the venue, some people have had luck.

that arent 1000 pounds though :lmao:

guess what garnite is flying here for it :udidnt:

gagalovesme

I absolutely love Kate, she truly is a one off. We will never quite see anyone like her again. Her music is absolutely breathtaking, I feel like I'm having an exorcism every time I listen to her songs! I could only imagine what it's like to see her live omg

that arent 1000 pounds though :lmao:

guess what garnite is flying here for it :udidnt:

Someone got some for 64 pounds! (not sure how expensive that is because that's not my currency, but it doesn't look too bad) Last row, but I mean it least you get to see and it's a small venue anyways. You should try and snag some tickets!

gagalovesme

Someone got some for 64 pounds! (not sure how expensive that is because that's not my currency, but it doesn't look too bad) Last row, but I mean it least you get to see and it's a small venue anyways. You should try and snag some tickets!

£64!! You wouldn't be able to get them for that price now surely?!

£64!! You wouldn't be able to get them for that price now surely?!

Yep! The people who got them kept refreshing this page, and sometimes a ticket or two would pop up. http://www.eventim.co.uk/kate-bush-Tickets.html?affiliate=EUK&doc=artistPages/tickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&kuid=242072

Full show recording in case anybody wants to hear! http://www.mediafire.com/download/00lf9s8dl3plcik/KB.rar a little muffled, pretty good quality. Quite a bit of audience noise, but they are quite respectful.

high heeled fem

WHAT THATS SO CHEAP WTF WHERE WHERE WHERE PLEASE FIND OUT :udidnt:

okay 64 pounds is like 100$ usa..... 1000 pounds is like 2000$ :lmao: 

please oh lord who? :emo:

WHAT THATS SO CHEAP WTF WHERE WHERE WHERE PLEASE FIND OUT :udidnt:

okay 64 pounds is like 100$ usa..... 1000 pounds is like 2000$ :lmao:

please oh lord who? :emo:

Someone posted that they got some on katebushforum.com ! Maybe try the website I posted and see if anything happens? And idk if you're in London or not, but if you are you could try the venue?

Archived