💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kate Bush's first concert in 35 years: "Disturbing, Incredible"

Pluto

Featured Posts

nikola

can i ask something why didnt she have any concert i 35 years and did she perform at all during those 35 years

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
high heeled fem

Someone posted that they got some on katebushforum.com ! Maybe try the website I posted and see if anything happens? And idk if you're in London or not, but if you are you could try the venue?

thanks sweetie

well outside the venue they are going up to 1000 pounds i will go on the forum :)

can i ask u something? would u see gaga or KB? be honest please... if i only have 1 choice

can i ask something why didnt she have any concert i 35 years and did she perform at all during those 35 years

lots of reasons really

i guess the intense fame so young was hard... also she lost a friend who was a lighting technician at one of her shows he died form a accident it shook her

also her gigs were REALLY intense, she also has a crippling fear of flying. Shes a very gentle down to earth soul..... not everyone can handle fame

She did her first tour when she was 19/20, a crew member died, and it was exhausting. She does enjoy performing though, but I think she got pretty nervous after not touring for a while so she never really did. I know she planned to in '93 but it never happened.

thanks sweetie

well outside the venue they are going up to 1000 pounds i will go on the forum :)

can i ask u something? would u see gaga or KB? be honest please... if i only have 1 choice

lots of reasons really

i guess the intense fame so young was hard... also she lost a friend who was a lighting technician at one of her shows he died form a accident it shook her

also her gigs were REALLY intense, she also has a crippling fear of flying. Shes a very gentle down to earth soul..... not everyone can handle fame

To be honest, I would have to pick Kate. I mean I saw Artrave but Kate's show is like a once in a lifetime thing, Gaga's probably going to tour forever.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

nikola

thanks sweetie

lots of reasons really

She did her first tour when she was 19/20, a crew member died, and it was exhausting. She does enjoy performing though, but I think she got pretty nervous after not touring for a while so she never really did. I know she planned to in '93 but it never happened.

To be honest, I would have to pick Kate. I mean I saw Artrave but Kate's show is like a once in a lifetime thing, Gaga's probably going to tour forever.

thanks and also is there any video of this conert

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

thanks and also is there any video of this conert

Here! It's not the complete show, Kate either wasn't satisfied or else there wasn't room to put it all on VHS. (:toofunny:)

Probglum

No Wuthering Heights?! :giveup:

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

No Wuthering Heights?! :giveup:

I mean, she did write it in her teens, and she's 55 (I think) now. She probably doesn't feel comfortable singing it anymore tbh. :giggle:

high heeled fem

thanks sweetie the thing is i am gaga mad i have never seen her waited years :( im gaga mad what if this is the end of pop

then again .... kate if i can get a ticket for 60 quid i could? im gonna look it up now :kisses:

Help! I can find them :flop:

****, now I can't find them. It must've been removed, sorry. 

high heeled fem

I mean, she did write it in her teens, and she's 55 (I think) now. She probably doesn't feel comfortable singing it anymore tbh. :giggle:

i agree tbh i would have loved sat in your lap :giveup: over WH!

the only song im upset about

is not playing mother stands for comfort frm hounds :giveup: btw i went on the forum thank u so much :kisses: your right ppl got them!!!! however the site has run out but u need to keep refreshing

i agree tbh i would have loved sat in your lap :giveup: over WH!

the only song im upset about

is not playing mother stands for comfort frm hounds :giveup: btw i went on the forum thank u so much :kisses: your right ppl got them!!!! however the site has run out but u need to keep refreshing

I would've loved something from The Dreaming as well tbh. Good luck!

Archived