Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

REVENGE (R.I.P.)

OBEY

Featured Posts

I will answer everything tomorrow, but... OH MY GOSH THE SPOILER

EMILY WILL REVEAL TO CHARLOTTE, THAT SHE IS HER SISTER

:Jase:  :Jase:  :Jase:

I NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD TOLD HER SO SOON TBH!

i'll answer myself this episode's round table !

1. Favorite moment from the episode?

QUEEN VICTORIA ESCAPING THE MENTAL INSTITUTION WITH HER UMBRELLA. What a scene! perfectly played, gracious, amazing, simply Victoria! One of her best scenes ever tbh, the Queen is out to get her throne back! Emily better watch herself!

2. Worst new character?

That Women Emily scratched her car i mean, what was the purpose of having this story into the premiere? yeah i know she tells emily we can't have the ones we love back but i mean it was pointless and not really interesting FOR A SEASON PREMIERE. and i hope we won't see her again! as for the new cop he's hot, but thats it.

3. What do you think David will do to Victoria now that he has her ?

i'm so excited about that!!!! i really hope David doesnt team with Victoria, after what she did to him... i don't think he'll keep her captive long though, but this will really be interesting, there will be an interrogation for sure!

4. What did you think about Victoria's time in institution ?

It was great! the part when she gets the phone was amazing and also her escape! she really had a rough time there though, but now she's back in full force!

5. Can Charlotte still be interesting again?

Charlotte was so useless last season, but for me its getting interesting again! she's back to be the bad girl. i mean emily deserves that because the kidnapping was waaaaaaay too much! i can't wait to see her reaction when emily tells her the truth next week omg!

6. Favorite Nemily scene?

ALL OF THEM! When Nolan buys her a throne, when get make up on the phone and when they fought! i ship them so hard i love them!

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NEXT EPISODE PROMO!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcZ3Eqxdqy4

Watching right now. :popcorn:

have a great watch!
i invite you to answer to this episode's round table after i posted a couple of questions a couple of posts earlier so we can discuss about it ! :yes:  :excited:

Victoria's fierce escape with her umbrella :classy: Also Jack in his cop uniform :hor: 

2. Worst new character?
The cop trying to get Charlotte arrested just bugged me so much :wtf:

I honestly have no idea, I feel like David's actions will either make or break this season. I hope his story doesn't go too far fetched where it isn't so believable but I hope he creates a lot of NEW drama. 

It felt kind of empty tbh. To go from season 3 finale where you think Victoria will get what she deserves she just kind of walks out of there like a walk in the park. Still love her though. 

Of course, the way she dismissed Emily at the party, it was like a mini Victoria in the making, I HATE her hanging out with the French guy though. 

The begging when Nolan is walking around in the shorts :toofunny: 

ThisGuyTony

Victoria's escape!

2. Worst new character?

That cop. :Madge:

I don't know. But maybe Victoria will manipulate David to get rid of Emily.

Way too short. :koons:

Ugh. She's been so annoying since the last half of season three. Maybe.

When Nolan brought Emily her new "throne." :fan:

Rudz Xinc

if David really is bad guy, I wished Emily and Victoria will team up to bring him down

but this new twist will make the previous seasons feel a waste

Look at those clowns

Rudz Xinc

if this season as fast as the pace in the first episode, then this probably will be a great season

Look at those clowns

Blue Jeans

When Emily answered Victoria's call for help

2. Worst new character?

all of them are pretty boring and pointless for now

Rape her

Meh, i more interrested in her time out of the institution

Nope, she never was and she never will be, and she's not a very good actor too

When he told her to come out as Amanda while she locked herself in that room

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

2. Worst new character?

1. Favorite moment would be when it was revealed Emily had a plan with the party and bumping into Nancys car etc. The scheming b*tch is not settling at all

2. Well there was only one character introduced? :laughga: the new cop, I don't think any of the other characters will be reccuring roles tbh. Maybe Nancy a few episodes?

Altho Gideon was introduced last episode the previous season I'd say him if I may. He's just such a predictable "I'm gonna overthrow my sister and be manipulating" character. I hope the writers do a good work with him from now on :koons:

3. I think he still has some feelings for her so he wants the truth out of her before deciding what to do with her. He really needs to know if she had anything to do with the whole conspiracy back then.

4. Useless, you knew she'd get out of there so I was just waiting for an escape. I'm glad she got out in this episode already, altho I don't understand it. Shouldnt like cops go look for her to check her in again? :laughga: You'd think they know she would go to South hamptons.

5. "Again" she was never interesting  :madge:  I don't know why the writers are dealing with her this way, she's definitely the Nate Archibald of Revenge. Just floating around dipping in other peoples story lines without having her own. So now she's back on d--gs and hanging out with Gideon being all rebellious. Yay good for ha, I bet this will be it for her for a few episodes..

6. The conversation they had when she locked herself in!

Teal Ambition

Just finished watching the episode. Wow, that was so good!

Episode 2 preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjQJe3IQp0s

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Blue Jeans

5. "Again" she was never interesting  :madge:  I don't know why the writers are dealing with her this way, she's definitely the Nate Archibald of Revenge. Just floating around dipping in other peoples story lines without having her own. So now she's back on d--gs and hanging out with Gideon being all rebellious. Yay good for ha, I bet this will be it for her for a few episodes..

This is so true :dies:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

2. Worst new character?

The cop trying to get Charlotte arrested just bugged me so much :wtf:

It felt kind of empty tbh. To go from season 3 finale where you think Victoria will get what she deserves she just kind of walks out of there like a walk in the park. Still love her though. 

The cop is so hot :giveup: but you're right he annoyed me when he tried to arrest Charlotte i was like what a messy situation!

I would have like to see Victoria more "suffer" there, i mean the way they made it seem in the season 3 finale it was like she was going to hell. what we saw was kind of dissapointing!

2. Worst new character?

That cop. :madge:

I don't know. But maybe Victoria will manipulate David to get rid of Emily.

When Nolan brought Emily her new "throne." :fan:

The cop is so hot though, let the light in :derpga:

If David wants to get rid of Emily i will be SO PISSED OFF!

And yaaaaaaaas at Nolan, he slayed me in this premiere! his outfits, his hair, his quotes, he was perfect!

Hasse you know i love Nate in GG don't you dare :grr: 

at least he was HOT, while Charlotte is the definition of a hot mess tbh :rip:

Hasse you know i love Nate in GG don't you dare :grr: 

at least he was HOT, while Charlotte is the definition of a hot mess tbh :rip:

I'm not insulting Nate as a character!!! :hug: more the writers who didn't give him any interesting plots! :laughga:

LMAO! Charlotte has some cute days tho!

iloveit123

I love how the woman who was Victoria's friend in the institution (the one who stole the cell phone for her) is the lady who voices Lisa Simpson, hahhaha. aka Yeardley Smith.

Anyway, I loved the first episode. I had no idea Victoria was going to be the narrator of the new season and the revenge now hers. Brilliant!

Archived