💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

REVENGE (R.I.P.)

OBEY

Featured Posts

OBEY

Tonight is the  night.. I am not emotionally ready for it to all end :giveup: 

that empty feeling when one of your fave shows end :giveup: not ready for 2night

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

http://fr.eonline.com/news/655071/revenge-boss-reveals-biggest-regret-and-the-answer-will-totally-surprise-you

How does he think fans will react after it's all said and done? Nayar is confident that longtime fans are "really going to love it. There's just so much we put into it. I think the fans are going to feel insanely satisfied, really moved, and in a lot of ways, really surprised."

This gives me hope that Emily lives, because no long term fan is going to love or be satisfied with Emily dying :manicure: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Valextra

​sis i missed ya!!!!!

i agree, the last episode was awesome ! i can't at me not even suspecting Victoria faked her death !

​:hug: 

For how they put things in the episode I thought that Victoria was death as well since the show was close to the end, it was shocked, a totally unexpected cliffhanger, but then I immediately thought that she must have been alive and indeed, can't wait for the finale :giveup: 

OBEY

​:hug: 

For how they put things in the episode I thought that Victoria was death as well since the show was close to the end, it was shocked, a totally unexpected cliffhanger, but then I immediately thought that she must have been alive and indeed, can't wait for the finale :giveup: 

​i can't at Ben being killed easily like that :rip: how will they know Victoria is alive? i got a feeling so much will happen in 40 mins, i mean emily is in prison and all so she has to get out, find victoria and so on!

Teal Ambition

http://fr.eonline.com/news/655071/revenge-boss-reveals-biggest-regret-and-the-answer-will-totally-surprise-you

This gives me hope that Emily lives, because no long term fan is going to love or be satisfied with Emily dying :manicure: 

​That means her and Jack will probably end up together as well.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Teal Ambition

10 mins :giveup: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

ThisGuyTony

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!!!

My brother doesn't watch the show regularly but I managed to convince to watch with me. :gaycat: 

OBEY

YAAAAAAAAS THAT SEX SCENE

OBEY

OMGGGGG I CANT

YAAAAS LOUISE YAAAAAS

JACK NOOOOO

EMILY KILL THAT BITH ASAP

OBEY

What is this :neyde: And why is everyone talking about it :neyde: 

a tv show :neyde: 

OBEY

THAT NOLAN VS MARGAUX OMGGG JUICY