💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

REVENGE (R.I.P.)

OBEY

Featured Posts

OBEY

​Yeah I'm glady #TeamNemily was back today, wouldn't mind if Louise joined too, she's pointless but fun

Forgot to mention that, I loved their scenes too, she's proving to be a good match for Victoria so far(even though she'll probably still crush her in the end). I was cackling at Victoria's face when she found out how she got was a dog :air:

Three takedowns next week, can't wait :giveup:

​YES! and when i saw Natalie arrive during the lecture of the will i was like OMG no Victoria has competition :air: and next week she's throwing a 4th or july party i think and David is her invite, i smell drama !

By the way, i really wonder if Ben is going to tell Emily about Margaux or if he's going to go behind her back :gum: 

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Valextra

Well, I don't nothing new to add, you already said everything, Margaux is really annoying and Louise is so trash, LOL. 

OBEY

Well, I don't nothing new to add, you already said everything, Margaux is really annoying and Louise is so trash, LOL. 

​I loved when Emily got in the office from the top of the building :rip: a true totally spies tbh

Valextra

​I loved when Emily got in the office from the top of the building :rip: a true totally spies tbh

​Yes those scenes give me life, also when she clocked Margaux with the bracelet :lgbt:

OBEY

a little spoiler about episode 20, but it does not reveal that much !

Question: Revenge is on fire this season! Do you have any scoop? —Julius
Ausiello: I don’t think you realize how perfect your question is, Julius. Episode 20, appropriately titled “Aftermath,” deals with the fallout from a devastating fire at a yet-unknown Hamptons residence. What I do know, however, is that both Emily and David will try to enter the home looking for answers — and they’ll both be turned away by the authorities.

Teal Ambition

I also read somewhere that somebody might :gum: 

Hidden Content

soon

​I wouldn't be surprised, happens a lot in this show :thetea:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

OBEY

​I wouldn't be surprised, happens a lot in this show :thetea:

​I wonder who it might be !!

OBEY

I hope you all are ready for Emily's takedowns tonight, the red sharpie is back !
tumblr_ncoyxoyflX1r79485o1_500.gif

Valextra

I hope you all are ready for Emily's takedowns tonight, the red sharpie is back !
tumblr_ncoyxoyflX1r79485o1_500.gif

​This scene of Victoria is one of the highlight of this season, iconic :legend: 

Teal Ambition

Poor Jack :(

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

OBEY

This episode was surprisingly good! Excited for next week. :gaycat: 

​gonna watch it later today after school :gum: can't wait !

Vernier

Yasss been a while since Emily kicked ass :gaycat: Poor Jack, I wonder if Margeaux was involved in this somehow. Also, I wasn't expecting the new rival to be on a vengeance mission for Conrad :udidnt: 

Margeaux really isn't good at this game :thetea: and from next week's preview, it looks like she might get hit by a car, wonder if she'll lose the baby :ohno: 

And I guess the person to die was Lyman? Not gonna be missed anyways

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

OBEY

Yasss been a while since Emily kicked ass :gaycat: Poor Jack, I wonder if Margeaux was involved in this somehow. Also, I wasn't expecting the new rival to be on a vengeance mission for Conrad :udidnt: 

Margeaux really isn't good at this game :thetea: and from next week's preview, it looks like she might get hit by a car, wonder if she'll lose the baby :ohno: 

And I guess the person to die was Lyman? Not gonna be missed anyways

OMG Revenge is on fire loved the takedowns!
Emily kicking asses as usual and i can't believe Margaux went on Jack and made him lost his baby SHE IS A MESS, SHE'S CRAZY.
AND NEXT WEEK SHE'S GETTING HIT BY A CAR :air:

The person who will die has something to do with Emily i think... inb4 Ben

:rip:  

As for Lyman, i never thought he would work for Margaux i was so suprised! my face when he fell while fighting with Louise was like :wtfga:

Archived