Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Dressed as Madonna at the artRAVE

GypsyHaus

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ray of Light

Don't. She'll start crying and call you "****ing retarded" or something. Then Tony would come onstage and call her the Female Elvis & Modern Day Picasso or something.

If that is the only way to get the attention you so obviously crave go for it :yes:

Not going for attention. Just some fun- and I told the other Monsters going to my concert anyway so it won't be a surprise anyway

Don't. She'll start crying and call you "****ing retarded" or something. Then Tony would come onstage and call her the Female Elvis & Modern Day Picasso or something.

Can't decide if this is a joke or not :toofunny:

That would be the coolest thing ever. You should totally do it! If you were attending my artRave date, I would stan for you SO hard!

And why are people for this idea?? Madonna has been nothing but a b*tch to gaga. How would this translate to anything but coming across as a total bully?????? Color me confused

Elizabeth

Um, I wouldn't if I was you, really don't think it's a good idea and I think it's quite rude, but do what you want I guess :shrug:

Whispering

I don't really get why? It just seems like trying to get attention by being rude...but if that's your thing...have fun!

I would ask the same question about someone wanting to dress up as Gaga ay a Madonna concert. Why? What's the purpose? :shrug:

GagaStefi

Why not? I saw one person on twitter attend the PWT with the Applause make up and a fake Grammy :toofunny:

Whattt Pics please

ByeBye49

Why not? I saw one person on twitter attend the PWT with the Applause make up and a fake Grammy  :toofunny:

:rip: 

I HAVE to see this.

Archived