Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Becky G comments on the curse

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordDisick

this thread is about the infamous beck g curse (a joke based off all the coincidences) that spread all over atrl and twitter. its for people that dont know. 

Becky%2BG%2Bbawssy%2Bblack%2Bscreenshot.

artist who feature or are featured in Becky G's stuff ended up flopping later on

1. Cody Simpson - What relevancy he had was gone after he released the song with Becky G

2. Cher Lloyd - "Oath" flopped, and "I Wish" is currently underperforming

3. Ke$ha - Featured in "Die Young" (Remix), "Warrior" tanked, Ke$ha checks herself into rehab

4. Jennifer Lopez - Appeared in "Becky On The Block" video, "Live It Up" flopped

5. Jessie J - Featured in "Excuse My Rude". "Alive" sold 30K first week, a huge drop from "Who You Are", which sold 105K first week

Is Becky G a walking curse?

So over the last 6 months, Becky has wreaked havoc on more people's lives and careers. New examples:

6. Britney Spears - Britney tweeted her, Britney Jean flopped

7. Austin Mahone - They did a collaboration together, Austin ended up with blood clots in his throat

8. will.i.am - They did a song together, #willpower flopped

9. X Factor USA - Simon Cowell called her a future star, the show bombed and ended up getting cancelled

10. Bonnie McKee - Becky appeared in the "American Girl" video, Bonnie's solo career flopped, her supporting tour slot gets canned due to Jonas Brothers splitting up

11. Dr. Luke - Massive backlash after essentially sending poor Ke$ha off to rehab

12. Justin Bieber - Justin tweeted her, legal issues surfaces

13. Kanye West - Kanye tweeted her, gets daily lashings from the public

14. The Wanted - Appeared together at the 99.7 Now! Summer Splash, their European tour gets cancelled and they announce their split

15. Ariana Grande - Appeared together at the 99.7 Now! Summer Splash, she ends up suffering a hemorrhaged vocal chord

16. Katy Perry - Becky is Katy's supporting act, Katy's new single is not taking off

17. Karmin - Appeared together in "American Girl", their album tanks

18. Shakira - Becky attended Shakira's album party, her album is underperforming in English-speaking countries

19. Kelly Osbourne - Appeared together in "American Girl", she checks into food rehab

20. Miley Cyrus - Tweeted Becky multiple times, "Adore You" flopped, and she also ends up hospitalized

21. Jordin Sparks - Took a picture together, "Sparkles" underperformed, her third album is nowhere to be seen

22. Smurfs 2 - Becky did a song for the Smurfs 2 soundtrack, it underperformed and costed the studio millions of dollars

23. Pharrell Williams - Becky made a video for "Happy", the song is now falling on iTunes and costed a woman her life

24. Showers - Becky released her single "Showers", ATRLers reported their showers running out of water or slipping in their showers

25. Ciara - Performed at an event hosted by Becky, her album gets beaten by Jay-Z, ends up pregnant and ending her era

26. Naya Rivera - Took a picture together, breaks up her engagement with Big Sean, feud with Lea Michele and is now getting written off Glee

Miley unfollows becky g on twitter, a week later has allergic reaction
- Kesha flopping hard after Becky G remixed Die Young
- Ever since Becky G was announced as the opening act for the Prismatic Tour, Katy's singles flopped
- 'Shakira.' Underperforming after Becky G attended Shakira's listening party
- Karmin follows Becky G and their album doesn't even make Top 30. Tragic

A week after Becky G tweeted that she's the urban Taylor Swift and that she wants to collab with The Lord, Red falls out of the Billboard 200 breaking her album streak since her debut and none of her songs are charting inside the top 400 of iTunes. The curse is real gurls. None is safe.

Becky G. â€@iambeckyg 1h
IM PERFORMING AT THE TEEN CHOICE AWARDS!

And then it was announced that...

The 2014 Teen Choice Awards will have to move to another location due to UCLA’s Pauley Shrine Auditorium getting flooded.
“Due to the recent water main break near the UCLA campus and the resulting water damage to Pauley Pavilion, TEEN CHOICE 2014 will relocate to The Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles,†said Bob Bain, executive producer of the awards show, in a statement. “We wish the best to the team at UCLA as they begin repairs, and look forward to a spectacular TEEN CHOICE 2014, airing LIVE from The Shrine Auditorium Sunday, Aug. 10.â€

Who's next?

even becky g acknowleged it

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/119147-becky-g-comments-on-the-curse/

LordDisick

Who is Becky G? I thought this was gonna be about the Gaga curse.

Not a clue who you're talking about, and this isn't meant to be one of those shady "Who?" posts.

Don't get it, don't care, don't like ha, whatever :emma:

But the gif isn't even funny :smh:

Is this like an inside joke? :awkney: please enlighten me though

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/119150-the-becky-g-curse/

JusticeforVenus

I hope Katy works with her, both can do such a lovely work :wub:

... and Gaga stays really far far away  :creepflop:

LordDisick

I see you stealing from a Taylor Swift stan atrl thread :rip:

i just searched the popular ones for examples, for people who had no clue what i was talking about

Economy

reminds me of the Gaga curse...

collaborate and spend valuable time with her... 50% chance it either wont be released, or ull wait forever :rip:

TheOriginalOne

SO THIS IS THE BECKY G CURSE?!?! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm so sorry but this is too frealing hilarious! :dies:

But seriously tho, keep her away from Gaga. We already have enough problems. 28w086b.jpg

Archived