Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

the gif just goes blank for me?

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

LordDisick

Who is Becky G? I thought this was gonna be about the Gaga curse.

Not a clue who you're talking about, and this isn't meant to be one of those shady "Who?" posts.

shes a singer, her song "shower" is popular. known all over twitter/atrl because of her becy g curse (joke)

Who is Becky G? I thought this was gonna be about the Gaga curse.

Not a clue who you're talking about, and this isn't meant to be one of those shady "Who?" posts.

Singing in the shower!

Spyro the Dragon

ThisGuyTony

The GIF won't open. :usrs:

The Becky G curse (it's a joke):

- Miley almost dead exactly a year after tweeting Becky G
- Kesha flopping hard after Becky G remixed Die Young
- Ever since Becky G was announced as the opening act for the Prismatic Tour, Katy's singles flopped
- The Notorious BIG died exactly a week after Becky G was born
- J. Lo flopping after making a cameo in Becky G's video
- Cher Lloyd flops hard after Becky G was featured on her song
- 'Shakira.' Underperforming after Becky G attended Shakira's listening party
- The moment Britney tweeted Becky G was the moment she stopped having Top 10 hits
- Karmin follows Becky G and their album doesn't even make Top 30. Tragic
- Becky G performs at the same Summer Splash festival as The Wanted, Ariana, Sammy Adams and Bonnie McKee.
Weeks later, Ariana suffers a serious vocal hemorrhage, The Wanted split up and are almost killed by a homeless person, Sammy Adams' album is cut down to an EP and Bonnie McKee's album is pushed back and singles flopped.
- Becky G starred in The Smurfs 2. The movie bombed at the box office and lost Sony Pictures millions.
- Becky G and Kelly Osbourne starred in Bonnie's American Girl lipsync video. Kelly puts on a STONE of weight and is forced to check into obesity rehab
- Becky G's vevo uploaded a video of her dancing to "Happy" and then a woman died listening to Happy.
- Ciara performs at an event hosted by Becky G, her album misses the #1 spot by a surprise release from Jay-z, I'm Out misses the top 40 due to not being on itunes the week the video premiered, she becomes too pregnant to release a video for Overdose ending the era abruptly.

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=573701

Archived