Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Gaga: I've moved on from app, old promo/management

Americano

Featured Posts

Rolodex of Hate

So who is her new management? Is she not managed by Interscope anymore?

We have no legal choice but to stan

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucia4

• ClapDown

• Woolfsmck

• degenerate

"Ultimately the APP is unimportant if the music isn’t great though right?" - lady gaga

what do we deduce from this, eh?

((((just kidding))))

Whispering

Ya'll getting your panties in a bunch over an app how do you function in the real world :toofunny:

Most don't have the responsibilities of an adult, living on their own. That's why silly little things so easily turn into a 911 situation in their lives.

Fully independent adults freaking the **** out over something like this is even worse than those in the above category.

Whispering

That's her record label, nothing has changed there. She recently (two months ago) signed on with a new management company, Artist Nation, which is a division of Live Nation Entertainment.

Artists typically aren't managed by anyone in the label

MonsterOfSpain

can't forget that she specifically called upon her fans (which includes impressionable teens) to ask for / purchase ipads for christmas. she told her fans to spend money on something because of this app, so she is personally responsible for any disappointment that her fans have at this point.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Poor Gaga

hughdancy

This pisses me off... tbh. Like I'm sorry sis but you promised this and now just being like "oh well it's old management" instead of taking the time to apologise for something that was promised and never came.

It's one of the biggest things Gaga does that bothers me. She promises things like this and then when they never happen, she blames other people/refuses to apologise for these shortcomings. A real disappointment, tbh.

Rolodex of Hate

That's her record label, nothing has changed there. She recently (two months ago) signed on with a new management company, Artist Nation, which is a division of Live Nation Entertainment.

Oh right thanks. So now does she no longer have anything to do with Streamline? Or KonLive? Or CherryTree? Or whatever else it was that she was signed to :toofunny:

Pharamon

'New promotion' Calm down guys Gaga thought that telling Asia about new stuff is a good way to promote !things!

Rolodex of Hate

This pisses me off... tbh. Like I'm sorry sis but you promised this and now just being like "oh well it's old management" instead of taking the time to apologise for something that was promised and never came.

It's one of the biggest things Gaga does that bothers me. She promises things like this and then when they never happen, she blames other people/refuses to apologise for these shortcomings. A real disappointment, tbh.

This tbh. She went on about the app like it was some amazing, complex, reverse-Warholian (bullsh*t in my opinion) experience. It wasn't. It was a cheaply designed app that allowed you to create pictures. Big deal.

She overhyped the app so much, and now she's practically admitting that it was a waste of everyone's time. :shocked:

lairofhk

Her attitude is better than ever and she is obviously loving putting on the ARTPOP shows.

Uh, I disagree on her attitude being better as of late. She's been quite catty with critics recently, and has been acting like a child tbh. I dont understand why she decided to come out now as opposed to months ago regarding the state of the app, only to tell us to "not get too excited", especially after hyping it the way she did. I really do believe she intends to push away her fans sometimes, with all the broken promises, etc. 

Woolfsmck

can't forget that she specifically called upon her fans (which includes impressionable teens) to ask for / purchase ipads for christmas. she told her fans to spend money on something because of this app, so she is personally responsible for any disappointment that her fans have at this point.

OH I know... since there is no ARTPOP App .. I think everyone should just throw away their useless ipads ... 8-/
like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

AndrewGr

'New promotion' Calm down guys Gaga thought that telling Asia about new stuff is a good way to promote !things!

:toofunga:

Blank Space

I got iPhone 5, because that was enough. :giveup: and now I'm hooked for Apple products, waiting for 6th iPhone. :giveup:

Schizophonic

i dont really care about the app itself but i was looking forward for new popmusic released through it...