• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucia4

• ClapDown

• Woolfsmck

• degenerate

This is one of the biggest betrayals.....

I didn't really expect much to happen, but I expected at least something little.

I wouldn't have a problem with it if Gaga just closed the countdown months ago and she would have said something like "Sorry that's no going to work out".

But doing nothing and just let that countdown run for months is  little bit unfair. She alwas hypes things and wants us to get hyped and promote her stuff, she knows a lot of monsters have been watching the countdown closely.

And then when things don't work out she just acts like it has never happened. Not cool tbh.

Also the fact that the countdown stopped and went some days/weeks back...that made it look like there's something coming but they need a little bit more time to prepare it...very misleading

NewYorkCity

Some of you just need to get a life.

I am reading the biggest meltdowns here... wtf? I mean, yeah it is sad because we didn't get the original ARTPOP idea but come on... :toofunny: you sound like this was defining to your life or something. As if this was going to change your destiny. :lmao:

Get a life, seriously. 

Edited by NewYorkCity

Some of you just need to get a life.

I am reading the biggest meltdowns here... wtf? I mean, yeah it is sad because we didn't get the original ARTPOP idea but come on... :toofunny: you sound like this was defining to your life or something. As if this was going to change your destiny. :lmao:

Get a life, seriously. 

I so want to say something witty to this but I got nothing that won't come across as offensive to the meltdownees. ;) But agreed. It was just an app - it didn't work - it sucks, but sh*t happens. Let's all move on and just enjoy the music.

NewYorkCity

I so want to say something witty to this but I got nothing that won't come across as offensive to the meltdownees. ;) But agreed. It was just an app - it didn't work - it sucks, but sh*t happens. Let's all move on and just enjoy the music.

:tea: