• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucia4

• ClapDown

• Woolfsmck

• garnite

PinkBalloons

So what's Gaga's new direction in music? More of everything, jazz, pop?

Edited by PinkBalloons

freebit

Uhmm... Moving forward is nowhere near passing the buck. This tweet isn't even blatantly blaming her past management. To say she's playing the blaming game with this tweet is just another silly excuse of nitpicking. :awkney:

IA, she doesn't seem to be blaming anyone in particular, just ready to move on, which is good. ARTPOP and anything associated with it (aside from the tour) is just a dead end at this point.

Plus, if Bjork couldn't make an app interesting nobody can, lettuce be real. Though I feel like I'm in the minority on here in that I wasn't expecting the app to be that great to begin with.

MikeyMoonShine

I am not saying Troy is perfect but he managed her very well where as her current management and team in general has been pretty terrible so far.

I'm not saying someone else can't do as good a job but they need to step up or get gone tbh.  :coffee:

I'll always support Gaga, and if she's happy, I'm happy...but I really hope this doesn't mean she's moving on from making pop music :giveup:. ARTPOP is my favourite. 

LeoFameMonster

Agreed, it seems a bit rude that she responded to a tweet about the countdown basically saying that she's moved on and doesn't care anymore about the app. If she feels that way, she should've stopped the countdown earlier or given a lengthier, more sensitive explanation about it for the fans who sincerely got their hopes up and were disappointed.

totally agree, I mean how hard was it to tweet that the app is no longer going to be a part of ARTPOP or associated with her since it was made with old management and it was an unhappy time. 100% of fans would have understood this but seeing as she waited for the countdown to end and hype to get started before really saying anything was really rude. Like she totally forgot about the app while people waited nearly a year for it.

that being said she can do anything I will always love her, Even tweet her and said " Gaga loves to dance & keep little monsters in the Dark" lol

VenusWarhol

I don't understand some fans they were angry because there wasn't an explanation then she talks about it and they say she's now blaming others for her mistakes (even when she didn't) and get mad. I hope the next era is less messy.

Whispering

I'll always support Gaga, and if she's happy, I'm happy...but I really hope this doesn't mean she's moving on from making pop music :giveup:. ARTPOP is my favourite.

Gaga said she has moved on from anything to do with previous management. That doesn't have anything to do with what type of music she will make in the future...on down the road. Meanwhile, she has new music coming out with C2C, but that doesn't mean she isn't going to do an original album later on. In fact, she has to do two more under her current contract and there is only so much time labels will allow an artist to take between albums before they call in their cards, so to speak.

totally agree, I mean how hard was it to tweet that the app is no longer going to be a part of ARTPOP or associated with her since it was made with old management and it was an unhappy time. 100% of fans would have understood this but seeing as she waited for the countdown to end and hype to get started before really saying anything was really rude. Like she totally forgot about the app while people waited nearly a year for it.

that being said she can do anything I will always love her, Even tweet her and said " Gaga loves to dance & keep little monsters in the Dark" lol

Definitely. It seems like she gets really upset about how her fans are mad at her, but she totally could have avoided this had she been a bit more forthcoming and honest about what was actually happening with the app/countdown earlier.

MJHolland

Then why didn't you stop the freaking countdown you crazy lady?!?!?!

She is just saying this to cover her nice ass tbh 

I don't understand some fans they were angry because there wasn't an explanation then she talks about it and they say she's now blaming others for her mistakes (even when she didn't) and get mad. I hope the next era is less messy.

Umm maybe because the explanation could have come before the countdown finished...

I get that but at least she should have just said anything wasn't coming before making everyone wait for a countdown that led to nothing

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.